PDA

View Full Version : Houston/St. Louis scheduling error?

buehrle4cy05
09-25-2006, 05:42 PM
I'm really confused. St. Louis is currently 3.5 up on Houston with 7 to play. Houston also has 7 to play, but they have played 1 more game than the Cardinals, hence the half-game deficet. Was there a rainout sometime during the season that St. Louis hasn't made up yet or is mlb.com just wrong?:?:

gbergman
09-25-2006, 05:48 PM
I'm really confused. St. Louis is currently 3.5 up on Houston with 7 to play. Houston also has 7 to play, but they have played 1 more game than the Cardinals, hence the half-game deficet. Was there a rainout sometime during the season that St. Louis hasn't made up yet or is mlb.com just wrong?:?:
There was a rainout last week involving the cardinals i believe. If the game matters then the league will play it. If it doesnt affect who makes the playoffs or plays where then the will not play it.

I want Mags back
09-26-2006, 12:27 PM
There was a rainout last week involving the cardinals i believe. If the game matters then the league will play it. If it doesnt affect who makes the playoffs or plays where then the will not play it.
yeah i think with the phils maybe. at that time no one thought it would mater. haha

TheKittle
09-26-2006, 12:31 PM

A Cardinals-Giants game was rained out recently. That's why the Cardinals have played one less game.