PDA

View Full Version : What is with Cubs fans?

HawkDJ
02-28-2002, 09:18 PM
A bunch of Cubs fans come up to me today and say "Wow, Frank Thomas is injured already!" and all that junk. Than I have to explain that he was going to miss those games whether he was injured or not and it is just a minor minor minor injury. Meanwhile Alou got injured a few days ago and missed todays game and they say "Oh its just a little injury." Sometimes it is downright scary how dumb they can be. We were on the subject of Guerrero and a Cubs fan said the Sox desperately need him but included the Cubs don't because their outfield is "set." How did Cubs fans get to be like this? I don't know what the point of this post is, I'm just venting. :angry:

Pete_SSAC
02-28-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
How did Cubs fans get to be like this?

The answer, my friend, can be summed up in this animation:

:gulp:

- Pete

Cheryl
02-28-2002, 09:30 PM
It's something in the water out in the Dakotas, or wherever it is Cubs fans come from.

CubKilla
02-28-2002, 09:32 PM
How did Cub fans get to be like this?

:chimp and :moron and :lynch&mcfail and :woo-woo and :carter and :giangreco and :bluerock and, unfortunately..... :harry&jimmy

WGN and the Chicago Tribune are culprits in the brainwashing of Chicago. That about covers it..... I think.

WinningUgly!
02-28-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
A bunch of Cubs fans come up to me today and say "Wow, Frank Thomas is injured already!" and all that junk. Than I have to explain that he was going to miss those games whether he was injured or not and it is just a minor minor minor injury. Meanwhile Alou got injured a few days ago and missed todays game and they say "Oh its just a little injury." Sometimes it is downright scary how dumb they can be. We were on the subject of Guerrero and a Cubs fan said the Sox desperately need him but included the Cubs don't because their outfield is "set." How did Cubs fans get to be like this? I don't know what the point of this post is, I'm just venting. :angry:

Weak minds are easily molded. I work with a bunch of Cubs fans & don't even bother arguing with them anymore. Ever notice how the typical Cubs fans have no idea about players or teams around the rest of MLB? Most Cubs fans that I know have absolutely no idea who the rising stars in the own division even are. Try bringing up Wade Miller, Roy Oswalt, Lance Berkman, Albert Pujols or Matt Morris in a baseball conversation with the average Cubs fan. They have no idea about anything so don't waste your time agruing with them. I just sit there grinning to myself as they carry on. :D:

doublem23
02-28-2002, 09:35 PM
:clueless

Don't forget me!

Daver
02-28-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
:clueless

Don't forget me!

You both forgot the true brain behind it all. :fluffy

RedPinStripes
02-28-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by CubsF'nBlow
How did Cub fans get to be like this?

:chimp and :moron and :lynch&mcfail and :woo-woo and :carter and :giangreco and :bluerock and, unfortunately..... :harry&jimmy

WGN and the Chicago Tribune are culprits in the brainwashing of Chicago. That about covers it..... I think.

And that's just a start. North side is a different Country to me.