PDA

View Full Version : NYY fans not happy about playing Sox 10 times

Fenway
09-23-2006, 03:54 PM
http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread.php?t=99105

SOXSINCE'70
09-23-2006, 04:04 PM
So Yankmee fans are mad because the White Sox play them
10 times in 2007 with 7 of those games being in Chicago??

To quote Artie Lange,"WAAAAHHH!!":whiner: :whiner:

*****.The Yankmees have won 26 WS titles in 39 tries.
If (God Forbid) they advance to the WS in 2006,they will
have 40 WS appearances in their franchise history.
My advice to Yankmee fans:shut the **** up and
play the schedule Uncle Pud dealt you!!:angry: :angry:
Life isn't fair;neither is baseball.

Chisox003
09-23-2006, 04:07 PM
So Yankmee fans are mad because the White Sox play them
10 times in 2007 with 7 of those games being in Chicago??

To quote Artie Lange,"WAAAAHHH!!":whiner: :whiner:

*****.The Yankmees have won 26 WS titles in 39 tries.
If (God Forbid) they advance to the WS in 2006,they will
have 40 WS appearances in their franchise history.
My advice to Yankmee fans:shut the **** up and
play the schedule Uncle Pud dealt you!!:angry: :angry:
Life isn't fair;neither is baseball.
So you're saying that they don't have a right to be unhappy because their franchise wins a lot? :?:

If it was the opposite way, the WSI clubhouse would have a 30 page thread going about how unfair it is with conspiracies about how Bud is trying to run the White Sox into the ground. :rolleyes:

jdm2662
09-23-2006, 04:12 PM
I noticed it last night. A little odd, but I like it. Hell, the Sox played like crap against the crap teams until Sept, where they were crap period. Playing more games against better teams might be a good thing.

MarySwiss
09-23-2006, 04:19 PM
So you're saying that they don't have a right to be unhappy because their franchise wins a lot? :?:

If it was the opposite way, the WSI clubhouse would have a 30 page thread going about how unfair it is with conspiracies about how Bud is trying to run the White Sox into the ground. :rolleyes:

They have a right to be unhappy.
We have a right to not give a ****.

southside rocks
09-23-2006, 04:31 PM
Gosh, what else are they unhappy about, and how can I fix it for them?

TDog
09-23-2006, 04:54 PM
Since 1969, White Sox ownership has been upset that Sox haven't had more home dates with the Yankees.

JohnBasedowYoda
09-23-2006, 05:41 PM
Some of those guys are ok.

Brian26
09-23-2006, 07:41 PM
The Yankees get to play Tampa Bay and Baltimore 19 times a year, and they're complaining about three extra games against the White Sox now? Geez.

Patrick134
09-23-2006, 07:56 PM
The Yankees get to play Tampa Bay and Baltimore 19 times a year, and they're complaining about three extra games against the White Sox now? Geez.

The way the Sox play , I'd trade the 19 royals games for 19 yankees games in a heartbeat.

RadioheadRocks
09-23-2006, 08:20 PM
Yo Yankees fans, would you all like some cheese to go with that WHINE???

chisoxfanatic
09-23-2006, 10:48 PM
Yo Yankees fans, would you all like some cheese to go with that WHINE???

No kidding! Of all fans of any team in any sport in the entire universe, Yankee fans have the least to complain about.

Kub_Killer_15
09-23-2006, 11:13 PM
I guess Yankee fans "fear" us now:cool:

Better then playing in the Bronx and watching one of our players get punched in the mouth while catching a foul ball again.:mad:

SOXSINCE'70
09-24-2006, 12:25 AM
They have a right to be unhappy.
We have a right to not give a ****.

Thanks,Mary.And the point of my "WAAAHH!!":whiner: post was
that,indeed,I don't give a ****.If the White Sox had to
play 7 games at Yankmee Stadium,I,for one,wouldn't
bitch or complain.That's the way the schedule worked out.
Deal with it.

chaerulez
09-24-2006, 12:29 AM
Haha, they are crying about an unbalanced schedule. Everything about MLB is unbalanced. One league has 16 teams and the other has 14. The All Star game plays for the WS home field, and in theory the 16 team league might have an advantage (but doesn't). And that's another unbalance- I don't see the Devil Rays crying about how they aren't in the NL (they would be in the thick of the wild card race). I don't see any NL Central teams crying about how the AL West only have four teams and they have six teams. Cry me a river, Yankee fans, but I"m sorry I could care less I hope we go 10-0 against you guys, as a realist I hope it's at least 7-3.

DumpJerry
09-24-2006, 01:02 AM
They are whining that they play us more than the Red Sox play us. I think this thread of theirs shows that despite ESPN's best efforts, we have earned a measure of respect on the national level.

Soxfanspcu11
09-24-2006, 01:19 PM
I guess Yankee fans "fear" us now:cool:

Better then playing in the Bronx and watching one of our players get punched in the mouth while catching a foul ball again.:mad:

http://www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/04/simpsons-homer.jpg
"New York is a hell-hole! And you know how I feel about hell-holes!"

Dick Allen
09-24-2006, 02:27 PM
Well, I guess King George will have to up the payroll to $300 million now.

ajismyhero
09-25-2006, 02:52 PM
I just thought it was funny that their fans were complaining about having to listen to Hawk.

SSSoxFan
10-02-2006, 01:48 PM
I think that one of the series is supposed to be against Mets and not Yankees. We are playing some teams in the NL East this year. It would make more sense if it was the Mets at least for one of these series.

itsnotrequired
10-02-2006, 01:56 PM
That thread had some comic gold:

Looks like the White Sox will guarantee themselves 7 sellouts for next year.

I'm sure those White Sox fans will like it when we take over their park again like we did this year. This past August was fun. And I've we win it all this year, it will be even more fun next year.

My favorite was some of the White Sox fans asking me where did we all come from, because there were alot of us in the park. What they dont know is alot of us are living here now as transplants, but dont make it known. Some just fly in for a few days. Chicago is code for "New York Midwest".

There is a certain percentage of White Sox fans who take in the city's mentality of having an inferiority complex when it comes to New York. They dont like us. We dont care that they dont like us. And it just pisses them off even more.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Soxfanspcu11
10-02-2006, 08:33 PM
That thread had some comic gold:

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

That is pretty funny!

Considering the fact that I have full season tickets, and thus, was at every single game against the Yankees, I have no idea what this scum is saying.

Out of the 40,000 in attendance, I would say that about 1,000 were Yankmees fans.

When they did something good on the field, you would hear some slight applause, and that was it. "Yankee Stadium Midwest"?:?: Well, I didn't realize that you could claim that if you had a grand in the stadium!

Hell, I guess Yankee Stadium is Comiskey Park East then right?? At least when the Sox were in the Bronx, I could actually hear them cheering. If there were so many Yankees fans in our building, then they must have been busy eating Arod's contract because I didn't hear a thing from them.

There were more Seattle fans during the final series then there were Yankees fans when they came.

Oh, and inferiority complex? Please. Just because you losers could buy 26 or whatever championships doesn't really impress me. And if you really want to use that as an argument, I have 2 words for you, MICHAEL JORDAN.

How are those NBA Championships working out for you?? Oh yeah, that's right!:rolleyes:

In order to have an inferiority complex, there has to be some envy. Sorry "NUW YOAKK", I don't know one single Chicago-area individual who wishes we were ANYTHING like you.

SOXSINCE'70
10-03-2006, 07:33 AM
Well, I guess King George will have to up the payroll to $300 million now.

Why stop there?? Go for a BILLION dollar payroll.
BTW,the Yankmees are God's gift to baseball.:rolleyes:

Rockman218
10-03-2006, 08:10 PM
10 games against the Spanks means ten games where Crede can make A-Rod his Bitch.

shoelessshaun27!
10-03-2006, 08:36 PM
I don't blame them for complaining, i mean who likes 10 losses against one team?

dcb56
10-04-2006, 12:12 AM
I don't blame them for complaining, i mean who likes 10 losses against one team?

Certainly not the 1964 White Sox:

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/teamstats/schedule.php?y=1964&t=CHA

soxfan80
10-04-2006, 06:43 AM
I think that one of the series is supposed to be against Mets and not Yankees. We are playing some teams in the NL East this year. It would make more sense if it was the Mets at least for one of these series.
no mets games this year

kevin57
10-04-2006, 01:06 PM
If the Yankee organization and its fans weren't complaining about everything, that would be a problem!