PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the Ring Raffle Presentation?

warehouse823
09-23-2006, 02:10 AM
Did anyone see me at the Ring Raffle Presentation Ceremony?

I was the 2nd "Ring Bearer"...Sold the Lone winner in the park (the other 2 were sold online)

Sure glad the rain got out of the way and the ceremony was able to take place...

SURE CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OFFSEASON TO SEE WHAT MOVES WILL BE MADE...WE WILL CONTEND NEXT YEAR!

zmz723
09-23-2006, 02:42 AM
YOU WON A RING? :o:

warehouse823
09-23-2006, 02:48 AM
No..I was not one of the lucky winners...however I was one of the guys dressed in a tux presenting the rings

zmz723
09-23-2006, 10:58 AM
Oh, I was gonna say, you should have posted a thread or something if you had won :redneck

Frontman
09-23-2006, 07:25 PM
Betcha it was still fun to go out onto the field before a game and be a part of the opening pre-game stuff.

Front

sox647
09-23-2006, 09:13 PM
Did anyone see me at the Ring Raffle Presentation Ceremony?

I was the 2nd "Ring Bearer"...Sold the Lone winner in the park (the other 2 were sold online)

Sure glad the rain got out of the way and the ceremony was able to take place...

SURE CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OFFSEASON TO SEE WHAT MOVES WILL BE MADE...WE WILL CONTEND NEXT YEAR!

did you get to touch the ring? do a little switch? *wink*. yeah they showed a little bit of the ceremony on tv. must have been an experience huh? well we're happy for ya bud :gulp:

BeefyD
09-24-2006, 08:36 AM
Nice job. Cool that they let you present the ring since you sold the ticket.

Did they let you keep the replica you wore around your neck?? Any idea what they're doing with those? (they said #1 fan on them, but other than that, looked legit albeit CZ's instead of the real thing).