PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to say hi


baggio202
02-28-2002, 06:18 PM
just wanted to introduce myelf..been a sox fan since 1970..ive been posting on the white sox mlb boards for about two years now..i also post over at sox net....i finally broke down and registered here..lol..ive been reading some of the threads and it looks like a great group of sox fans...looking forward to some totally biased sox talk with you guys...thanx

baggs

Pete_SSAC
02-28-2002, 06:20 PM
Hey Baggs!

- Pete

FarWestChicago
02-28-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by baggio202
just wanted to introduce myelf..been a sox fan since 1970..ive been posting on the white sox mlb boards for about two years now..i also post over at sox net....i finally broke down and registered here..lol..ive been reading some of the threads and it looks like a great group of sox fans...looking forward to some totally biased sox talk with you guys...thanx

baggs Welcome to WSI, Baggio! :gulp:

Daver
02-28-2002, 06:31 PM
Well whatta you know,Welcome Baggio.

OfficerKarkovice
02-28-2002, 06:38 PM
Welcome Baggio!

pearso66
02-28-2002, 06:43 PM
welcome to our humble biased abode

Spiff
02-28-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by baggio202
just wanted to introduce myelf..been a sox fan since 1970..ive been posting on the white sox mlb boards for about two years now..i also post over at sox net....i finally broke down and registered here..lol..ive been reading some of the threads and it looks like a great group of sox fans...looking forward to some totally biased sox talk with you guys...thanx

baggs

Great is such a strong word...I prefer "super-intelligent." :cool:

But seriously welcome to WSI I think you will like it here.

LongDistanceFan
02-28-2002, 06:50 PM
welcome aboard..........

bjmarte
02-28-2002, 07:03 PM
Welcome to WSI!

Jjav829
02-28-2002, 07:26 PM
Welcome to WSI baggio. :gulp:

RichH55
02-28-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
Welcome to WSI baggio. :gulp:



Guten Tag! :gulp:

foulkesfan11
02-28-2002, 09:43 PM
Hi Baggio! Welcome aboard!

GO SOX!

baggio202
02-28-2002, 10:22 PM
thanks guys...looks like fun

Soxheads
02-28-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by baggio202
thanks guys...looks like fun

Howdy Baggio. You will be a regular in no time. :smile:

RedPinStripes
02-28-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads


Howdy Baggio. You will be a regular in no time. :smile:

Yup. I'm addicted. Hey Baggs, You'll love all the troll killing and KW bashing here. Stay off them damn mlb boards would ya?.

Welcome to the disfunctional family!

CubKilla
02-28-2002, 11:31 PM
Is this the Baggio that I think it is? Sox whipping Cubs, Friday afternoon, Valentin blowing kisses and thumping his chest, sneaking in REAL alcohol to Wrigley Field, and four dudes named Mike? If it is, good to see your finally at the best White Sox messageboard.

cheeses_h_rice
02-28-2002, 11:56 PM
Welcome, Baggio! I post very infrequently on the MLB board (say 'hi' to Ncorgbl for me, would ya?), and recognize your name (which always reminds me of a cross between Bagwell and Biggio!). You'll find these environs much more enlightened and troll-free, I think.

:gulp:

RedPinStripes
03-01-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by CubsF'nBlow
Is this the Baggio that I think it is? Sox whipping Cubs, Friday afternoon, Valentin blowing kisses and thumping his chest, sneaking in REAL alcohol to Wrigley Field, and four dudes named Mike? If it is, good to see your finally at the best White Sox messageboard.

I was hung over for a week! We must invade wrigley again with the Cubs Suck shirts! :D:

baggio202
03-01-2002, 12:25 AM
yes this is the same baggio that was part of the '4 mikes":)

can we do it agian this year????

RedPinStripes
03-01-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by baggio202
yes this is the same baggio that was part of the '4 mikes":)

can we do it agian this year????

From what CubsF'nBlow tells me, it's a no brainer. He's got that inside connection. This will have to be done again. And like last year, BRING BAIL MONEY! :D:

baggio202
03-01-2002, 12:45 AM
i just oput a hundred bucks in the back of my wallet..lol

Chisoxfn
03-01-2002, 12:56 AM
You guys aught to make a movie of the 4 Mikes venturing into Wrigley. I bet that would be one hillarious experience.

RichH55
03-01-2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes


From what CubsF'nBlow tells me, it's a no brainer. He's got that inside connection. This will have to be done again. And like last year, BRING BAIL MONEY! :D:



Any event that you qualify with the phrase BRING BAIL MONEY......good times:)

RedPinStripes
03-01-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Chisoxfn
You guys aught to make a movie of the 4 Mikes venturing into Wrigley. I bet that would be one hillarious experience.

No way dude. Then they have proof of what we do. We could have been arrested just for the 40.00 in hard liquor we snuck in. lol

CubKilla
03-01-2002, 10:48 PM
That's right. I get the tix for free and we REFUSE to buy the Trib's beer! LOL

RedPinStripes
03-01-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by CubsF'nBlow
That's right. I get the tix for free and we REFUSE to buy the Trib's beer! LOL

Ahhhhhhhhh.......Life is grand!