PDA

View Full Version : Sox Fest Question

Fox-To-Aparicio
09-22-2006, 08:11 AM
Will they sell game used equipment at Sox Fest this year?

Thanks,

Glen

Scottiehaswheels
09-22-2006, 08:17 AM
I would hope so.. Hopefully they don't do away with the Yard Sale because its a smaller venue... That is one of my favorite parts of the whole thing.

Standing Ovation
09-22-2006, 08:23 AM
I'm sure it will be. It tends to be very popular, although I found the actual "garage sale" at the park to be better. Looks like we won't have any champagne bottles or bunting to pick through this year.

ewokpelts
09-22-2006, 09:41 AM
yes, but you'll have to get a room at the palmer house to do so

spiffie
09-22-2006, 09:48 AM
yes, but you'll have to get a room at the palmer house to do so
Well, that or buy single day passes when they eventually go on sale. Or buy a ticket from one of the many places that are likely to have people selling them.

anewman35
09-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Well, that or buy single day passes when they eventually go on sale. Or buy a ticket from one of the many places that are likely to have people selling them.

It's more fun to say lies in order to try to make the Sox look stupid, though.

CLR01
09-22-2006, 07:50 PM
It's more fun to say lies in order to try to make the Sox look stupid, though.

"Lies, what lies? There are no lies or half truths presented anywhere in this thread. It is true that in order to attend Soxfest this year one must buy a hotel suite and season tickets to both the Sox and Bulls. You must also sign over your first born."

:sahaf

SouthSide_HitMen
09-22-2006, 10:33 PM
"Lies, what lies? There are no lies or half truths presented anywhere in this thread. It is true that in order to attend Soxfest this year one must buy a hotel suite and season tickets to both the Sox and Bulls. You must also sign over your first born."

:sahaf

Wrong. They are sold out of hotel suites and are now requiring a kidney and your choice of a heart, a spleen or a lung and 20 pints of Type O negative for a joint Wirtz / Reinsdorf initiative to keep both alive forever.

Act now as the price will surely rise.