PDA

View Full Version : Mackowiak;s problem in center

salty99
09-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Have you guys noticed that sometimes Mack catches the ball but most times he doesn't? I think he needs contacts or vision surgery.

soxfan13
09-21-2006, 12:57 PM
Have you guys noticed that sometimes Mack catches the ball but most times he doesn't? I think he needs contacts or vision surgery.

Yeah I was thinking I could give him the coupon I have for Lasix:cool:

jenn2080
09-21-2006, 12:59 PM

salty :rolling: :roflmao: :kneeslap: :thumbsup:

Maybe Mr and Mrs. Mack can take little Robbie to get some glasses after the season is over. With Pods and Robbie maybe then can get a 2 for 1. You know I knew there was a reason why Rob sucked so much. Who would have thought that this whole time he just needed glasses/contacts? Thanks salty would could not have discovered this mystery without you!

Tekijawa
09-21-2006, 01:00 PM
I saw the ball go over Jermaine's head once, I think we need to start a thread on him needing glasses too!

palehozenychicty
09-21-2006, 01:02 PM
Let's email Brooks and Ozzie and propose a commercial with Ozzie calling up Pearle Vision for an appointment, to only get rejected because he has no checking account.

Tekijawa
09-21-2006, 01:03 PM
salty :rolling: :roflmao: :kneeslap: :thumbsup:

Maybe Mr and Mrs. Mack can take little Robbie to get some glasses after the season is over. With Pods and Robbie maybe then can get a 2 for 1. You know I knew there was a reason why Rob sucked so much. Who would have thought that this whole time he just needed glasses/contacts? Thanks salty would could not have discovered this mystery without you!

They should take Buehrle, Cotts, McCarthy, Vasquez, and Uribe with them... I bet we'd go undefeated next year if the whole team just wore glasses! Herm, you need to pull out that old eyechart and stick that up in the training room.... there's still time to salvage this season!

Baby Fisk
09-21-2006, 01:03 PM
This is six months too late.

jenn2080
09-21-2006, 01:05 PM
Oh and since Vazquez can't find the strike zone in about the 6th it must be because his eyes get bad in the 6th. Cotts must have a vision problem also. The stike outs Thome gets must be a result of bad eyes. Jesus where are the tests on these guys! Ozzie get with the program.

Tekijawa
09-21-2006, 01:05 PM
Let's email Brooks and Ozzie and propose a commercial with Ozzie calling up Pearle Vision for an appointment, to only get rejected because he has no checking account.
They could tie it in to getting financing for the glasses with Eagleman Title loans, they could hock Ozzie's Chevy and get no questions asked cash on the spot... Mancow could be in the commercial too, he's not doing anything right now anyway... World Series here we come!

IIIIIIIIII've Got SOMETHING FOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

Hangar18
09-21-2006, 01:06 PM

His problem is ...............
HE ISNT A CENTER-FIELDER.
dont need an eye-chart to "see" that one my friend

Hangar18
09-21-2006, 01:07 PM
I can see this thread getting closed shortly .......

jenn2080
09-21-2006, 01:08 PM
They should take Buehrle, Cotts, McCarthy, Vasquez, and Uribe with them... I bet we'd go undefeated next year if the whole team just wore glasses! Herm, you need to pull out that old eyechart and stick that up in the training room.... there's still time to salvage this season!

H E Y
R o b u r
y o u r
i s r f i n e
u s u c k
i n t h e o u t f i e l d
i s t h e p r o b l e m

jenn2080
09-21-2006, 01:09 PM

You would find a reason to still try to make yourself feel justified.

CHISOXFAN13
09-21-2006, 01:10 PM

Neither does Podsednik, who is NOT a left fielder. He is a terrible defensive player, and that's the problem.

jenn2080
09-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Neither does Podsednik, who is NOT a left fielder. He is a terrible defensive player, and that's the problem.

No no stop chisoxfan13...it is because he needs glasses. GOSH! Get with it!

Tekijawa
09-21-2006, 01:14 PM
Here's how the commercial goes...

Ozzie picks up the Phone, Cotts is struggling in the 8th and he calls out to the Bullpen.

Ozzie: Get da beeg boy up!

Pearl Operator: Thank you for calling Pearl optical!

Ozzie: Who Ez Dis?

Pearl Operator: You're the one that called me!

Ozzie: Art! quit ****** Around man, get Jenksy up!

Pearl Operator: Sir, this is Pearl Optical.

Ozzie: Wa?

Pearl Operator: Pearl optical sir, would you like to buy some glasses?

Ozzie: Jes, I need som for dees ****** *******, de cant see anything! Pods can't catch the ******* Ball, dees keed Anderson can't heet the ******* ball, Buehrle and Cotts Can't see da ******* plate to throw the ******* strikes! OOOOribe can't see and I don't know what language the ****** ****** is speaking... We Need a lot of glasses!

CHISOXFAN13
09-21-2006, 01:24 PM

Ozzie picks up the Phone, Cotts is struggling in the 8th and he calls out to the Bullpen.

Ozzie: Jes, I need som for dees ****** *******, de cant see anything! Pods can't catch the ******* Ball, dees keed Anderson can't heet the ******* ball, Buehrle and Cotts Can't see da ******* plate to throw the ******* strikes! OOOOribe can't see and I don't know what language the ****** ****** is speaking... We Need a lot of glasses!

ROFLMFAO :gulp:

jenn2080
09-21-2006, 01:27 PM

:rolling: :roflmao: :whiner:

CLR01
09-21-2006, 01:53 PM
I can see this thread getting closed shortly .......

Not likely.

Are you the only one who should get to post stupid threads? At least this one was started where it belongs.

salty99
09-21-2006, 02:01 PM

I haven't laughed that hard in some time...thank you.

itsnotrequired
09-21-2006, 02:02 PM
One time when I was a kid, I found a dollar in change at the bottom of a pool. I didn't need glasses either.

Hangar18
09-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Not likely.

Are you the only one who should get to post stupid threads? At least this one was started where it belongs.

Actually, this is a pretty thought provoking thread .............
maybe Mackowiak is a better centerfielder than we think.............

jdm2662
09-21-2006, 02:03 PM
I would recommend Dr. Bob, fellow St. Joseph Charger. His office is out in Broadview and is a big Sox fan. In fact, I went to go see him the day I had my pic taken with the trophy. Nice guy. He can hook up Rob, no problem.

CLR01
09-21-2006, 02:24 PM
They only question left is what style frame does he go with?

"Check it out, they're prescription. Pretty cool, huh."

http://whitesoxinteractive.com/chisox716/mack1.jpg

salty99
09-21-2006, 02:30 PM
Awesome!

CHISOXFAN13
09-21-2006, 02:34 PM
They only question left is what style frame does he go with?

"Check it out, they're prescription. Pretty cool, huh."

http://whitesoxinteractive.com/chisox716/mack1.jpg

:) Best thread ever.

soxfan13
09-21-2006, 03:04 PM
H E Y

R o b u r
y o u r
i s r f i n e
u s u c k
i n t h e o u t f i e l d
i s t h e p r o b l e m