PDA

View Full Version : back in the saddle...

harwar
02-28-2002, 01:24 PM
I'm listening to the tribe-twinkie game on mlb.com right now and i'm in heaven.Can't wait till tomorrows' White Sox game.2 outs in the twins second,no score...

FarmerAndy
02-28-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by harwar
I'm listening to the tribe-twinkie game on mlb.com right now and i'm in heaven.Can't wait till tomorrows' White Sox game.2 outs in the twins second,no score...

How about it? I'm actually going to turn on the Cub game that's on in about an hour on AM 720. I know it sounds like a terrible thing to do, but I'm just dying to hear a baseball game. I'll just pretend I'm a Giants fan this afternoon. Tomorrow we'll get to hear the Sox, and on Sunday my plane leaves for Arizona!!!!!!!!

Pete_SSAC
02-28-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by FarmerAndy

How about it? I'm actually going to turn on the Cub game that's on in about an hour on AM 720. I know it sounds like a terrible thing to do, but I'm just dying to hear a baseball game. I'll just pretend I'm a Giants fan this afternoon. Tomorrow we'll get to hear the Sox, and on Sunday my plane leaves for Arizona!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm listening to it right now. Forgive me, for I am sinning.

Go GIANTS!

- Pete

FarmerAndy
02-28-2002, 05:59 PM
Ha! The Cubs had the lead the whole game, and then blew it in the 9th. It's only the first game of spring training, but the Cubs are already in their usual mid-season form.

Pete_SSAC
02-28-2002, 06:06 PM
*whipes away tear of joy*

Ahhh... it took me back. Good times, good times.

:nocubs

- Pete

FarmerAndy
02-28-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC
*whipes away tear of joy*

Ahhh... it took me back. Good times, good times.

:nocubs

- Pete

Am I seeing things, or is that a picture of Parque with a bat??!!?

Pete_SSAC
02-28-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by FarmerAndy

Am I seeing things, or is that a picture of Parque with a bat??!!?

Yes, yes it is. Do NOT diss Butter Power!

:gulp:

- Pete