09-19-2006, 10:34 PM
Had himself a night.
:AJ:

Hi guys, remember me?

ondafarm
09-19-2006, 11:43 PM
What? What did he do?

All he did was hit a grand slam.

So that's it, hit a grand slam and win the PTC.

Yeah okay.

CHISOXFAN13
09-19-2006, 11:53 PM
What? What did he do?

All he did was hit a grand slam.

So that's it, hit a grand slam and win the PTC.

Yeah okay.

LOL. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to complain. I guess one-hitters aren't PTC worthy.

ondafarm
09-19-2006, 11:59 PM
LOL. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to complain. I guess one-hitters aren't PTC worthy.

Take my complaints with a grain (or a lakebed) of salt. I gave up the PTC contest for Advent and Lent and everything in between.

CHISOXFAN13
09-20-2006, 12:43 AM
Take my complaints with a grain (or a lakebed) of salt. I gave up the PTC contest for Advent and Lent and everything in between.

Same with me. I guess I was just confused by this selection, particularly after he was the winner last Wednesday.

Chips
09-20-2006, 01:57 AM
I say hell ****ing yeah.

Good call, Daver.

Thank you robiwho for suggesting the pick.

WizardsofOzzie
09-20-2006, 10:59 AM
From WSI:

Starting Pitchers

Qualify to win PTC when the Sox score less than 3 runs by allowing less than 3 earned runs while pitching 7+ innings.
Qualify to win PTC when the Sox score 3 or more runs by holding the opposition to less than 5 hits OR pitching a complete game OR pitching 7+ innings of shutout baseball.Strange, it looks like freddy met the requirements for it, i wonder why he didn't get it. Ehhh, its ok......my PTC was Iguchi :smile:

cbotnyse
09-20-2006, 11:03 AM
I thought Freddy deserved it. He has been damn near perfect his last 2 starts. Thats fun to watch. Grand slams are cool too I guess.

IlliniSox4Life
09-20-2006, 12:05 PM
From WSI:

Starting Pitchers
Qualify to win PTC when the Sox score less than 3 runs by allowing less than 3 earned runs while pitching 7+ innings.
Qualify to win PTC when the Sox score 3 or more runs by holding the opposition to less than 5 hits OR pitching a complete game OR pitching 7+ innings of shutout baseball.Strange, it looks like freddy met the requirements for it, i wonder why he didn't get it. Ehhh, its ok......my PTC was Iguchi :smile:

Qualify doesn't mean win. And while I picked Freddy and thought he should have won, it's Daver's call.

itsnotrequired
09-20-2006, 12:07 PM
Qualify doesn't mean win. And while I picked Freddy and thought he should have won, it's Daver's call.

That's the correct answer. In fact, that is the only rule.:cool:

Baby Fisk
09-20-2006, 02:05 PM
Much better.

TBGR: Nice Rout, May We See Another Please? (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3261)

IlliniSox4Life
09-20-2006, 03:53 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to post my elephant gun picture I made quite some time ago for controversial picks:
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/kshanks2/elephantgun.jpg

Daver
09-20-2006, 05:31 PM
An elephant gun looks more like this.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/daver/Fifty%20Cal.jpg