PDA

View Full Version : Kip Wells Diary: New installment

Bucktown
02-28-2002, 12:07 AM
Here is Kip's latest. Actually, I think these are well written and fairly insightful.

By the way, I have returned from my hiatus. Go Sox!

Kip Wells Diary - 2/27 (http://www.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_news_story_bb_perspectives.jsp?article=0227200 2-1653)

kermittheefrog
02-28-2002, 12:10 AM
Hey Bucktown this is OT but I noticed your location is Appleton, WI. Lawrence University seems to really want me to come there for some reason, could you give me a little first hand info about the town/university? I plan to make a visit sometime soon but for now I'm scouting. Might wanna make a new topic on the parking lot?

FarWestChicago
02-28-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Bucktown
By the way, I have returned from my hiatus. Go Sox!
Welcome back, Bucktown!

RedPinStripes
02-28-2002, 12:19 AM
Why the hell would MLB want to talk to kip every week? He's a stroke!

Bucktown
02-28-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Welcome back, Bucktown!

Thanks. BTW. White Sox Interactive is really looking great. You have a first class site here. I can't believe how much progress you have made over the last year.

I am going to the online shop to buy a bunch of stuff to throw a little support your way. I hope others are supporting this wonderful community.

CLR01
02-28-2002, 12:29 AM
I am going to the online shop to buy a bunch of stuff to throw a little support your way. I hope others are supporting this wonderful community.

Welcome back buck.

There have been a fair amount of supporters this year. Most are represented with a avatar as seen to the left.

<------

FarWestChicago
02-28-2002, 12:39 AM
I can't believe how much progress you have made over the last year.
We thank you. :smile:

voodoochile
02-28-2002, 12:39 AM
For the pitchers' sake, we did get in some good work over the weekend by throwing to hitters. For myself in particular, it helped just being able to work on my fastball on the inner half of the plate and to ride fastballs under the hitters' hands.

*****. Kip, busting pitches inside... whooooo... that kills me... You can tell right away that this is being ghost written. Kip couldn't throw inside unless he was intentionally hitting somebody. Then he would get that little smile...

Look out Pittsburgh... He's ruthless on the inner half... *****!!! I bet they are eating that up in Pittsburgh. Just wait until the season begins and a couple of guys reach base. They will be waiting for Kip to throw inside... and waiting... and waiting... and... then there's the pitch... it's a fastball, outer half, belt high... New baseball, $3.50...

RedPinStripes
02-28-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile

*****. Kip, busting pitches inside... whooooo... that kills me... You can tell right away that this is being ghost written. Kip couldn't throw inside unless he was intentionally hitting somebody. Then he would get that little smile...

Look out Pittsburgh... He's ruthless on the inner half... *****!!! I bet they are eating that up in Pittsburgh. Just wait until the season begins and a couple of guys reach base. They will be waiting for Kip to throw inside... and waiting... and waiting... and... then there's the pitch... it's a fastball, outer half, belt high... New baseball, $3.50...

Then they will see what a gentleman he is when he writes his apology letter when a curve ball gets away.