PDA

View Full Version : COTC Oakland Pics and More

ode to veeck
09-19-2006, 03:07 PM
I have uploaded several 3-4 Mb jpgs from the Core of the Core Oakland get together last Sunday. I think one of the mods still has to approve them to make them available on the WSI members gallery (I can't see them yet after uploading them myself). I did included a 90kb jpg sample attached to this post (pretty low res though)

Even at this size (3-4Mb), the photos are substantially downsized from the nikon raw files. I did some photoshop work to color balance and pull up darker areas and do some minor cropping on the photos. I did also download a full res version of the the group shot DSC0014 as a png file. If anyone wants a full res version of any of the photos, I can get them a psd or tiff file or even the nikon raw if they want (you will need a raw converter that is enabled for D2X files).

Thanks to everyone for the good times at the get together. There seemed to be overwhelming interest and support for doing something similar again next year.

When the Sox make their magic comeback and storm into the playoffs in the next two weeks, maybe Farm or I will host a playoff get together in front of one of our big screen HD TVs and we can do this again sooner than we think!

ondafarm
09-19-2006, 08:19 PM
Ode,
thanks for hosting this event. Apart from the result, I really enjoyed the game.

Hangar18
09-20-2006, 02:13 PM
I dont recognize anyone :(:

batmanZoSo
09-20-2006, 02:16 PM
I dont recognize anyone :(:

Me neither.

I don't see Pat. *heart breaks*

patbooyah
09-20-2006, 02:53 PM
Me neither.

I don't see Pat. *heart breaks*

i wasn't able to make it up as i was on a last minute trip home to celebrate my mom's birthday.

but batman, you are one of the lucky few to see an intimate picture of me and my truest love...

let that get you through this troubled time.