PDA

View Full Version : Prescription for Sox Fans

jcirish85
09-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Well, I'm as bummed as anyone after tonight, so I did what I could to cheer myself up. I just watched the World Series DVD and relived the entire 2005 season again. It really cheered me up and I suggest everyone do this so you can sleep tonight.

jenn2080
09-18-2006, 11:40 PM
Well, I'm as bummed as anyone after tonight, so I did what I could to cheer myself up. I just watched the World Series DVD and relived the entire 2005 season again. It really cheered me up and I suggest everyone do this so you can sleep tonight.

that is exactly what everyone wants to watch right now. are you trying to make everyone vomit all over the place? i would sooner watch britney spears live in concert followed by a backstreet boys concert then watching the 2005 DVDs. Maybe after the season is over but sure in the hell not right now. that is far from a perscription for what the sox fans need.

ajismyhero
09-18-2006, 11:45 PM
I think i'm just going to watch the montage - Fisk tagging 2 runners out at home always makes me happy.

0o0o0
09-18-2006, 11:50 PM
I'm gonna watch Seinfeld or Mr. Show. I don't need to be thinking about baseball.

DeadMoney
09-19-2006, 12:35 AM
that is exactly what everyone wants to watch right now. are you trying to make everyone vomit all over the place? i would sooner watch britney spears live in concert followed by a backstreet boys concert then watching the 2005 DVDs. Maybe after the season is over but sure in the hell not right now. that is far from a perscription for what the sox fans need.

I put one in tonight, but after less then 5 minutes realized it was a real bad idea. I decided to just come to WSI and read things from people who actually cared about '06, rather then watch a collection (most of them at least) of people who didn't.

StockdaleForVeep
09-19-2006, 05:51 AM
The real prescription is stop pitchin mccarthy

hold2dibber
09-19-2006, 07:40 AM
Wait 'til last year!