PDA

View Full Version : Trapped in Upper Deck?

D-Clancy
09-18-2006, 03:12 PM
Hi all,

I'm making my second trip to The Cell on Tuesday. First was in 2002, before the renovations. Is it true that with my Upper Deck ticket I won't be allowed into the lower level at all?

The concourse on the lower level was my favorite part of my first trip. It would totally suck if I'm stuck upstairs all night.

Thanks,

Devin

skottyj242
09-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Yes.

SoxFan78
09-18-2006, 03:15 PM
Hi all,

I'm making my second trip to The Cell on Tuesday. First was in 2002, before the renovations. Is it true that with my Upper Deck ticket I won't be allowed into the lower level at all?

The concourse on the lower level was my favorite part of my first trip. It would totally suck if I'm stuck upstairs all night.

Thanks,

Devin

That depends.

If you have a season ticket (the tix with the pictures), you can show that to the ushers and they will let you into the lower deck.

If you have a ticketmaster ticket, then you will have to stay in the upper concourse.

Soxfanspcu11
09-18-2006, 03:29 PM
http://www.celebopedia.com/r-kelly/images/r-kelly.jpg
"Hey man, I feel your pain! At least you get to go to the park though, I'm still trapped in the closet and can't really do anything"

itsnotrequired
09-18-2006, 03:34 PM
http://www.celebopedia.com/r-kelly/images/r-kelly.jpg
"Hey man, I feel your pain! At least you get to go to the park though, I'm still trapped in the closet and can't really do anything"

:rolling:

DaBears
09-18-2006, 03:55 PM
honestly a lot of the ushers that check tickets, dont really check your tickets after a few innings. Just find one that looks like he is bored and hates his job. That or go in with some hot girls. I hardly ever show my ticket after cigarette breaks...

BanditJimmy
09-18-2006, 04:27 PM
How hard is it to sit exactly where your ticket says to sit at?

It's a pennant race, no reason to wonder around the ball park.

spiffie
09-18-2006, 04:29 PM

So if we're out of the race by this weekend you would think differently? :rolleyes:

itsnotrequired
09-18-2006, 04:32 PM

How dare a fan who hasn't been to the park in four years want to wander around and check out the renovations! Posh! Flim-flam!

:rolleyes:

southside rocks
09-18-2006, 04:34 PM

I like to "wonder around the ball park"! I go get ice cream and wonder how many hits Freddy's going to give up next inning. I get a kosher hot dog and wonder when the heck Thome's going to hit another home run.

I wonder, wonder, wonder ...