PDA

View Full Version : White Sox are Top 10 in ebay's most wanted sports tickets.

ChicagoG19
09-17-2006, 09:43 PM
Doesn't that bother anyone else that there are that many white sox tickets for sale on ebay.

Sox Fan 35
09-17-2006, 09:56 PM
What is wrong with that?

jenn2080
09-17-2006, 09:57 PM
Doesn't that bother anyone else that there are that many white sox tickets for sale on ebay.

not at all who cares.

chisoxfanatic
09-17-2006, 10:01 PM

If you are claiming there are tons of Sox tickets for sale on E-Bay, you might wanna change your title to "Most POSTED sports tickets" or something. If it's in the top 10 most POSTED, it doesn't mean they're "wanted." It just means that people are trying to get rid of them.

Anyways, who cares? The Sox have their money already from the sale of those tickets!

HotelWhiteSox
09-17-2006, 10:06 PM

Most wanted (sounds like searched the most) is not the same as most available, and even if that was the case, no, I'd still care about the product on the field...If you mean from the standpoint of scalpers, they'll always be there, and knew the Sox would be a hot ticket

chisoxmike
09-17-2006, 10:11 PM

No.

I'm not buying them. And I salute anyone that can rip off anyone dumb enought to pay twice the amount the face value for a regular season baseball game.

HotelWhiteSox
09-17-2006, 10:15 PM
No.

I'm not buying them. And I salute anyone that can rip off anyone dumb enought to pay twice the amount the face value for a regular season baseball game.

I like it actually, in the 1st half EBay was my 2nd love, as I got a lot of games way under face right before a game, and with Ticketfast it's soo easy. I haven't looked as much but a little tougher to find lately

mwc44
09-18-2006, 08:00 AM

It seems to me, IMHO, that they are the most "unwanted" in that so many people are trying to get rid of them, so few people are buying them.
:dunno: