PDA

View Full Version : Sox Book Signing, March 9

PaleHoseGeorge
02-27-2002, 04:34 PM
Sox author and WSI feature writer, Dan Helpingstine, will be signing copies of his book "Through Hope and Despair" at the Borders in Highland, Indiana.

Here are the details.

Saturday, March 9 2:00-4:00pm

Borders
10135 Indianapolis Blvd.
Highland, Indiana

Borders is in a strip mall at the corner of Indianapolis Blvd. and Main Street. *

* You do not need Indiana license plates to drive your motor vehicle in Indiana. However, it's best to drive a pick up and wear flannel. Use caution at crossings for both slow trains and speeding deer. Do not discuss Bobby Knight.

Stop by and be sure to tell Dan WSI sent ya!

:gulp:

Daver
02-27-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Sox author and WSI feature writer, Dan Helpingstine, will be signing copies of his book "Through Hope and Despair" at the Borders in Highland, Indiana.

Here are the details.

Borders
10135 Indianapolis Blvd.
Highland, Indiana

Borders is in a strip mall at the corner of Indianapolis Blvd. and Main Street. *

* You do not need Indiana license plates to drive your motor vehicle in Indiana. However, it's best to drive a pick up and wear flannel. Use caution at crossings for both slow trains and speeding deer. Do not discuss Bobby Knight.

I would suggest applying an NRA bumper sicker to your pick up before leaving home.Having a gun rack in your truck helps too.

Bucktown
02-28-2002, 12:10 AM
Dan, when are you coming to Wisconsin?

Streets
02-28-2002, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Here are the details.

Borders
10135 Indianapolis Blvd.
Highland, Indiana

Hey now, we're talking about northwest indiana here. This is very much suburban, in fact that's "my Border's" he'll be at. Your comment applies to where I am right now (at school) Southern Indiana. I'll be home on Spring Break so I might just venture on over and check it out.
*Note a good way to get to this Borders from Chicago, Take Route 41, which is Indianapolis Blvd., straight from the city, go through the ghettos, it's a good ride. I take it home all the time while I'm downtown.

irish rover
02-28-2002, 08:46 AM
easy on the hoosier bashing

I grew up in Munster and went to IU, not a fan of bobby

Tons of Sox fans in NW Indiana

Streets
02-28-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by irish rover
easy on the hoosier bashing

I grew up in Munster and went to IU, not a fan of bobby

Tons of Sox fans in NW Indiana

Wow a fellow Munster person. Also can't stand Bobby! He was given to much slack by that school.

Soxheads
02-28-2002, 04:20 PM
I guess he can't come to Iowa for a book signing for the 27 Sox Fans in NE Iowa.

Pete_SSAC
02-28-2002, 05:26 PM
And here's an extra special deal. Go to the Meijer's across the street from Boarders, and get your book signed by Pete, The Squeezably Soft Antichrist.

Of course, I'm not sur eif I'll be working then or not, I might be.

- Pete

JoeBatters
03-01-2002, 10:50 PM
Judas Priest , *** ? I hav'd to look like a guy from deliverance ? OINK OINK OINK .......................... UUUmmmmmm i'll wait !

ilovemags30
03-03-2002, 03:04 PM
U BET THAT ME AND MISTY WILL BE THERE ON SATURDAY. SEE YA THEN..HOPE TO MEET OTHER WSI MEMBERS THERE.