PDA

View Full Version : Valentin on espn radio now.


RedPinStripes
02-27-2002, 05:34 PM
His english has improved too. :smile:

FarmerAndy
02-27-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
His english has improved too. :smile:

I wonder if his mustache has improved.

RedPinStripes
02-27-2002, 07:13 PM
I'll bet he still has a perfect porn star mustache.

Pete_SSAC
02-27-2002, 07:20 PM
:manos
"Say, wanna see me, field my balls, baby?"

- Pete

Daver
02-27-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC
:manos
"Say, wanna see me, field my balls, baby?"

- Pete

Poor taste alert.

Jerry_Manuel
02-27-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by daver
Poor taste alert.

Is there a color for that?

KempersRS
02-27-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Is there a color for that?

Something close to vomit.

Daver
02-27-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS


Something close to vomit. Poor taste alert.

Yes/No?

Pete_SSAC
02-27-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by daver


Poor taste alert.

Hey, don't blame me, you can't give me the perfect set-up for a tasteless joke and not expect me to bite. It is inhummane, I tell ya!

- Pete

Daver
02-27-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC


Hey, don't blame me, you can't give me the perfect set-up for a tasteless joke and not expect me to bite. It is inhummane, I tell ya!

- Pete

Self control Pete,self control.

bjmarte
02-27-2002, 08:03 PM
What did Manos have to say?

RedPinStripes
02-27-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by bjmarte
What did Manos have to say?

I just heard the end of it. It was the usual, no one is going to beat us and minnesota was a fluke.

LongDistanceFan
02-27-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC


Hey, don't blame me, you can't give me the perfect set-up for a tasteless joke and not expect me to bite. It is inhummane, I tell ya!

- Pete LMAO

LongDistanceFan
02-27-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes


I just heard the end of it. It was the usual, no one is going to beat us and minnesota was a fluke. you got to love the guy

rmusacch
02-27-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS


Something close to vomit.

Kemper, regarding your signature, why are you celebrating the fact that the Canadians won the gold medal in hockey?

RichH55
02-28-2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by rmusacch


Kemper, regarding your signature, why are you celebrating the fact that the Canadians won the gold medal in hockey?


F*cking Canuck! :)