PDA

View Full Version : Borchard or Rowand?

foulkesfan11
02-27-2002, 03:21 PM
I keep hearing that many people want to see Borchard in CF instead of Rowand. Is he that much better? I want Borchard to come up too, but I'd personally have to see him play in the big leagues to make my choice.

RichH55
02-27-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by foulkesfan11
I keep hearing that many people want to see Borchard in CF instead of Rowand. Is he that much better? I want Borchard to come up too, but I'd personally have to see him play in the big leagues to make my choice.

Well to be the 4th OF thats all Rowand and LTP needs his minor league at-bats more than a nice view of Cominskey...Though if this is 2003 we are talking...its LTP in a heartbeat.....he could be a great one, but his worst case scenario still seems better than what Rowand will bring to the team

LongDistanceFan
02-27-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by RichH55

Well to be the 4th OF thats all Rowand and LTP needs his minor league at-bats more than a nice view of Cominskey...Though if this is 2003 we are talking...its LTP in a heartbeat.....he could be a great one, but his worst case scenario still seems better than what Rowand will bring to the team that is for sure