PDA

View Full Version : Music from the White Sox Intro Video

miker
09-14-2006, 10:23 AM
A friend of mine (who is a Cub fan and is challenged by all things White Sox) is looking for the music from the video shown at the beginning of the game at U.S. Cellular to play at her brother's wedding...who is a Sox fan.

So far she has figured out "He's a Pirate" and "Thunderstruck". What is the other tune and who is it by?

I know I'm going to get a chorus of "use the search function," but you know what?...I did use the search function and starting a new thread will be faster and worth the abuse.:cool:

Thanks and I'll hang up and wait for my answer.

soxfan13
09-14-2006, 10:26 AM
use the search function :smile:

miker
09-14-2006, 10:30 AM
use the search function :smile:
You're funny!

Iwritecode
09-14-2006, 10:34 AM
A friend of mine (who is a Cub fan and is challenged by all things White Sox) is looking for the music from the video shown at the beginning of the game at U.S. Cellular to play at her brother's wedding...who is a Sox fan.

So far she has figured out "He's a Pirate" and "Thunderstruck". What is the other tune and who is it by?

I know I'm going to get a chorus of "use the search function," but you know what?...I did use the search function and starting a new thread will be faster and worth the abuse.:cool:

Thanks and I'll hang up and wait for my answer.

There's a third song?

miker
09-14-2006, 10:36 AM
There's a third song?
That's what she says.

Hitmen77
09-14-2006, 10:45 AM
The search function is your friend. :tongue:

Just kidding. Here's a link to a thread about this from last November. The 3rd song's name is "Harrow's Way". This thread includes a link to a streaming version of this song.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62088

miker
09-14-2006, 10:52 AM
The search function is your friend. :tongue:

Just kidding. Here's a link to a thread about this from last November. The 3rd song's name is "Harrow's Way". This thread includes a link to a streaming version of this song.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62088
Thanks! I owe you a drink. :gulp:

And go White Sox!

skottyj242
09-14-2006, 10:59 AM
You're funny!

He's pretty funny looking, trust me on that.

soxfan13
09-14-2006, 11:11 AM
He's pretty funny looking, trust me on that.

im gonna punch you:wink: