PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Ticket Holder/Lanyard

revenge452
09-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Does anyone know where I can get the ticket holders that I see evryone wearing at the sox games? I think they say "I live for this" on the lanyard and have radio shack and majestic logos on the holder itself. I could be wrong. I have been looking all over for one. Anyone with info on them would be helpful. Thanks

Domeshot17
09-10-2006, 10:16 PM
not positive but search ebay, anytime I need anything, I can find it on ebay

DumpJerry
09-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Does anyone know where I can get the ticket holders that I see evryone wearing at the sox games? I think they say "I live for this" on the lanyard and have radio shack and majestic logos on the holder itself. I could be wrong. I have been looking all over for one. Anyone with info on them would be helpful. Thanks

not positive but search ebay, anytime I need anything, I can find it on ebay
Wow, this new multi quote button is real cool! Thanks West!

Now, for the question at hand, try Grantstand. Ebay may work. Something tells me this might have been a giveaway item.

Chips
09-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Are we talking about the ticket holder that is yellow and has the logos of the 30 MLB teams on the ticket holder?

Martinigirl
09-10-2006, 10:25 PM
I know they gave them away at World Series game 2.

DumpJerry
09-10-2006, 10:38 PM
Are we talking about the ticket holder that is yellow and has the logos of the 30 MLB teams on the ticket holder?

I know they gave them away at World Series game 2.

Nope. The one s/he is descrfibing is different. I have both of these.

ewokpelts
09-11-2006, 10:24 AM
majestic dosent make lanyards.....and radio shack didnt give any out during the all star year, you must be mistaken.