PDA

View Full Version : Booing Jenks?

Trav
09-09-2006, 10:46 PM
The Tribune http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/cs-060909soxbits,1,2490684.story?coll=cs-home-headlines

mentioned how the fans booed Jenks after the second blown save in a row. I am shocked. For the fans that do boo players, isn't booing Jenks a little much? He is pretty much a constant but everyone is going to have bad stretches. If Jenks can get booed is anyone on the team above getting booed?

Ekwall
09-09-2006, 10:47 PM
Thumbs down to booing Jenks. Yes, he looked absolutely awful yesterday, but he's been one of the top three closers in baseball, and, more importantly, we probably wouldn't have won the WS without him, which alone should make him immune.

Iguana775
09-09-2006, 10:50 PM
***? completely uncalled for to boo Jenks. I can see booing someone that is consistantly bad but Jenks is not that. He's been damn good all year. He's had a little problem with his hip and hasnt been as sharp so people boo? ***.

DaleJRFan
09-09-2006, 10:51 PM
:o: excuse my language, but... why the **** would anyone boo Jenks??? :?: Why?

chisox06
09-09-2006, 10:51 PM
The Tribune http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/cs-060909soxbits,1,2490684.story?coll=cs-home-headlines

mentioned how the fans booed Jenks after the second blown save in a row. I am shocked. For the fans that do boo players, isn't booing Jenks a little much? He is pretty much a constant but everyone is going to have bad stretches. If Jenks can get booed is anyone on the team above getting booed?

Not if they suck. Jenks has been great no doubt about that, but their is a lot on the line here. I wasn't at either game but it sure has been frustrating the last two times Jenks came in. As far as the booing, I think it had a lot to do with how Jenks blew it. He didn't even get one out, 4 straight doubles. Yea I understand that everyone can have a bad day out there but considering it was in the heat of the moment I can't blame fans for venting their frustration. Even Ozzie said "Chicago's a tough town."

slobes
09-09-2006, 10:52 PM
If it weren't for Bobby, our season would be nowhere near where it is right now. He has been absolutely LIGHTS OUT for the entire season. Two bad games in a row and you completely forget that? That's terrible.

TornLabrum
09-09-2006, 10:52 PM

Because they are MORONS.

DaleJRFan
09-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Because they are MORONS.

These same people seem to have forgotten that Jenks is essentially a rookie. This is his first full year at the MLB level. THe fact that he has been so strong all year long has been amazing by itself. He has been one of the most dominant closers in the game for the entire season.

He blows two leads in close games against REALLY good hitting teams and people boo?? Classy.

cheezheadsoxfan
09-09-2006, 10:57 PM
I've never understood booing your own team unless someone's really dogging it. I'm inclinded to to blame newer (read "bandwagon") fans.

cheezheadsoxfan
09-09-2006, 10:57 PM
These same people seem to have forgotten that Jenks is essentially a rookie. This is his first full year at the MLB level. THe fact that he has been so strong all year long has been amazing by itself. He has been one of the most dominant closers in the game for the entire season.

He blows two leads in close games against REALLY good hitting teams and people boo?? Classy.

Good point. Hell, I tend to forget he's a rookie he's been so great.

35th&Shields
09-09-2006, 11:00 PM
Because they are MORONS.

Amen. Bobby Jenks might be the MVP of this team, and that's saying a lot when he is teammates with Jermaine Dye who could end up being the MVP of the whole league. Bobby needs supports and when he's having a little slump the boos aren't going to help him get out of it.

GarlandFan21
09-09-2006, 11:01 PM
was there. proud to say i didnt boo.(still dont unsterstand how that helps ur own team!) i was discussing this earlier and we came up with the idea that a ton of booing fans may have had a bit too much alchohal consumption on halfway to St. Patricks day, and didnt really mean to boo....

kittle42
09-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Not if they suck. Jenks has been great no doubt about that, but their is a lot on the line here.

:(:

South Side Irish
09-09-2006, 11:13 PM
Booing your own team is just stoopid.

Jenks doesn't deserve it. I hope that guy in the Tribune who's seen booing Bobby, as he hangs his head returning to the dugout, feels like a total (butt) for trashing him. I understand that it was frustrating to see, but we need to support our guys. Heck, that even goes to Yankmee fans who boo ARod. I can undertand a guy like Young or A-Ram... but Jenks?

JB98
09-09-2006, 11:14 PM

There are a lot of casual fans infiltrating the Cell. There are also a lot of people who are completely wasted by the ninth inning. Those are two possible explanations.

LuvSox
09-09-2006, 11:14 PM
Is it a boo for Jenks or a boo for the situation? No, it's not right, but there are some people fed up with the underachieving 2006 White Sox.

South Side Irish
09-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Jenks has been great no doubt about that, but their is a lot on the line here.

:angry: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:angry:

Stop acting like you play for the Sox. When you sit in the stands, you have no place to boo a guy who (while possibly hurt) busted his backsided to do his job. Does someone boo you when you misuse "there" and fail to use English properly? Oh, right, I just did. Maybe that makes up for it.

:mad:

Chips
09-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Thumbs down to booing Jenks. Yes, he looked absolutely awful yesterday, but he's been one of the top three closers in baseball, and, more importantly, we probably wouldn't have won the WS without him, which alone should make him immune.

I'm not for booing anyone, but what happened in 2005 shouldn't make anyone immune from fan criticism. That includes Cotts, Noodle Arm, Politte, etc.

Myrtle72
09-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Fans booing Jenks is the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. He's blown how many saves this year? and he's saved how many games in comparison? Yeah, exactly, no reason to boo him. It's obvious that he was hurting or something was wrong last night and booing him isn't going to fix that. What exactly do these fans hope to accomplish by booing him? Will he play better because they tell him he's a peice of ****? No.

Now, I can't exactly speak for Jenks, but I know that any sensible person in his position would be pretty frustrated with the fact that he was booed after his blown save yesterday. He's done so much to help this team, the least we could do is support him while he's hurting.

South Side Irish
09-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Is it a boo for Jenks or a boo for the situation? No, it's not right, but there are some people fed up with the underachieving 2006 White Sox.

Totally agree. The booing was directed at Bob, and a photo in the Trib shows it very well. We're not talking all 35K airing him out, but enough to be irritated.

Kub_Killer_15
09-09-2006, 11:22 PM
Any 2005 White Sox player that came back to play and atleast is trying to repeat for us this year has no right to get booed. Remember last year we won alot 1 run games? Ya Bobby closed most of them.

Vernam
09-09-2006, 11:30 PM
Any 2005 White Sox player that came back to play and atleast is trying to repeat for us this year has no right to get booed. Remember last year we won alot 1 run games? Ya Bobby closed most of them.:thumbsup: I'd like to believe the booers (boors?) are casual fans, but I wouldn't doubt some of them post regularly on WSI, either. A guy in full Sox regalia behind the dugout was jeering Bobby.

During the banner ceremonies, I remembering dreading the day any of the 2005 guys would get booed. I'm sure they know it goes with the territory, but that doesn't make it right.

Vernam

Realist
09-09-2006, 11:31 PM
This is getting blown way out of proportion, and this story is completely upside down. The big story should be about how restrained the crowd was with its booing.

I was at the game. The place was packed. Jenks gave up 4 straight doubles and the lead was blown. Ugliness hung in the air throughout the park and everybody in the park felt absolutely sick about what had just happened.

Then Ozzie pulled Jenks. Under the circumstances, I really expected much more booing, although I would never boo. The booing was really pretty scattered for such a big crowd. I was actually pretty shocked at how small the number of fans that booed was.

I'll even go out on a limb and say that I betcha there's not another park in Major League baseball that would have been as restrained with their booing as the Cell was last nite if their team had just blown that lead under those circumstances, including the lingering subtext of the what that game meant to our playoff hopes.

Just don't ask me about the "groans" coming from the fans. That's a whole different story.

Myrtle72
09-09-2006, 11:42 PM
Then Ozzie pulled Jenks. Under the circumstances, I really expected much more booing, although I would never boo.

So, it's okay for other people to boo him, but you would never do it?

That doesn't make sense to me.

HotelWhiteSox
09-09-2006, 11:47 PM
I'm guessing it's more about booing the situation. Been inconsistent and then when you actually have a lead, the people in the crowd won't be happy to see it go bye bye.

Skimmed the link but saw nothing about booing

Realist
09-10-2006, 12:00 AM
So, it's okay for other people to boo him, but you would never do it?

That doesn't make sense to me.
No. It's not okay, but when you get that many people together under those circumstances, it would have to be expected a certain percentage of the population would boo. Like it or not, the human race has clearly demonstrated that there's a pretty healthy contingent of people that will boo at sporting events when they're not happy with the way things are going in the game. The way things were going in that game was absolutely gut wrenching.

What I'm saying is, I expected a greater number of people to have booed those circumstances, and I've seen it happen at other parks very often.

jabrch
09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
Guys, there's nothing wrong with booing a bad performance. You can have a player you like, who plays poorly, and you can boo the performance. The booing is at how he pitched. The booing is at the 4 doubles. The booing is at getting our ass whipped. It's not at Bobby himself - it's at the crap Bobby has thrown the past two outings.

Ekwall
09-10-2006, 12:14 AM
I'm not for booing anyone, but what happened in 2005 shouldn't make anyone immune from fan criticism. That includes Cotts, Noodle Arm, Politte, etc.

Fan criticism is fine. I've just never been a supporter of booing someone who helped bring your team a championship, even if they're on another team in the future, or they've been playing like **** for a whole season. With Bobby neither is the case. I have no problem with criticizing Jenks, Ozzie, Reinsdorf, Kenny Williams, Buehrle, Contreras, Freddy, Pods, etc. where it's warranted...but you're never going to hear my booing any of those guys at the Cell.

kitekrazy
09-10-2006, 12:18 AM
I've never understood booing your own team unless someone's really dogging it. I'm inclinded to to blame newer (read "bandwagon") fans.

I though they were booing Ozzie for keeping him in there.

batmanZoSo
09-10-2006, 12:39 AM
I guarantee there were a lot of general frustration boos and I would've been one of them. At that point, the team deserved to be booed, period. Booing Jenks, though, is kind of like booing Mariano Rivera for blowing Game 7 in 2001. In other words...come on.

Outside of Dye, Jenks has been the top performer on this team from April on in terms of consistency and level of performance.

But in that situation last night, it's naturally going to be assumed that you're booing Jenks, and I know a lot of unfortunate souls were. I'm also sure, though, that a lot of quality fans were just fed up with things and were just letting it be known that, hey we expect a lot better than this.

Realist
09-10-2006, 12:45 AM
I guarantee there were a lot of general frustration boos and I would've been one of them. At that point, the team deserved to be booed, period. Booing Jenks, though, is kind of like booing Mariano Rivera for blowing Game 7 in 2001. In other words...come on.

Outside of Dye, Jenks has been the top performer on this team from April on in terms of consistency and level of performance.

But in that situation last night, it's naturally going to be assumed that you're booing Jenks, and I know a lot of unfortunate souls were. I'm also sure, though, that a lot of quality fans were just fed up with things and were just letting it be known that, hey we expect a lot better than this.
I never ever boo, but I have to admit, I did feel an involuntary urge to boo. I definitely wouldn't have been booing Jenks if I acted on that impulse, but I'm sure to many it would look like I was.

Boo, howl, curse, break glass - I wanted to do all of these.

I muttered to myself and rubbed the peanut shells off my jaw after I picked it back up off the ground following those 4 doubles.

I'm still surprised more didn't boo. I think the Sox fans overall showed a tremendous amount of restraint.

chisox06
09-10-2006, 12:46 AM
:angry: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:angry:

Stop acting like you play for the Sox. When you sit in the stands, you have no place to boo a guy who (while possibly hurt) busted his backsided to do his job. Does someone boo you when you misuse "there" and fail to use English properly? Oh, right, I just did. Maybe that makes up for it.

:mad:

Yup I made a mistake when I typed and you virtually booed me through your computer, nice one. Do I care? Not really. I'm sure Jenks doesn't care a whole lot either when he got booed. I personally don't boo players, it doesn't give me any real satisfaction. My point is that I don't see what the big deal is anyways. The next time Jenks comes out and he gets it done, we will all cheer. If he comes out and gets shelled again, dare I say he might get booed, go cry in a corner and hug his teddy bear? I dont play for the sox, but if I got booed at my job I would probably say I deserved it, go home come back the next day lookin to do better.

chisoxfanatic
09-10-2006, 01:27 AM
I'm still surprised more didn't boo. I think the Sox fans overall showed a tremendous amount of restraint.

There surely wasn't very much booing; but, so many groans were heard. About half the crowd left immediately, which could account for part of the reason there wasn't very much booing.

Nellie_Fox
09-10-2006, 01:31 AM
Not if they suck. Jenks has been great no doubt about that, but their is a lot on the line here. I wasn't at either game but it sure has been frustrating the last two times Jenks came in. As far as the booing, I think it had a lot to do with how Jenks blew it. He didn't even get one out, 4 straight doubles. Yea I understand that everyone can have a bad day out there but considering it was in the heat of the moment I can't blame fans for venting their frustration. Even Ozzie said "Chicago's a tough town."BOOOOO! BOOOOO! You don't know the difference between there and their! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry, I see you already got booed for that. Oh, well, what the hell, you deserve it anyway.

ajismyhero
09-10-2006, 01:39 AM
I guess I just don't understand why anyone would ever boo their own team or their own player. Booing them isn't going to make them want to do their jobs any better for the rest of that game or the next game. I think it makes more sense to cheer for them so that they turn their performance around. Go to Wrigley and jump on that bandwagon if you want to boo (throw stuff at) your own players - heck, dempster will give you A LOT more to boo about.

Lip Man 1
09-10-2006, 02:04 AM
It doesn't happen often but in this case I agree 100% with Jabrch.

Lip

Georgey3085
09-10-2006, 02:18 AM

Anyone has the right to do anything...he definately looked like he's hurt or something is wrong with him. In this sort of stretch where every game matters, Bobby cannot have bad outtings. He blew the one in Boston, that was bad enough, but to be that pathetic against the Indians...you boo the effort and not the man. You have to voice ur displeasure or else you are nothing more then a soulless Cubs fan.

AnkleSox
09-10-2006, 04:10 AM
Booing does help many fans get a lot of frustation out BUT, cheering your team on in tough times helps their confidence and makes you feel better about your own fandom. I know the Sox have been frustrating this year, but I'd much rather support them than try to make them feel bad. Only boo selfish, stat hungry players, and players from other teams (my new most hated player being justing morneau [sp?], but ive always hated minnesota.)

ZombieRob
09-10-2006, 04:36 AM
I don't think the fans were booing Jenks.I think they were booing the team as a whole for underachieving,just that Jenks happened to be in at the time made it seem that way.And if they were in fact booing the team, i really don't mind that .At times this year the Sox deserved to get booed.The time Sox fans get complacent is the time this team will be ran like the Cubs .We should want and expect more of our team.

balke
09-10-2006, 05:13 AM
I think Jenks got booed because he's just the last straw to some fans about how the team has been playing. We as fans are so used to winning at a .666 clip and having strong pitching, that we have become spoiled. Now after a disappointing season of pitching from the starters, our bullpen suddenly looks like the worst in the major leagues and even the perfect Bobby Jenks can't come out and dominate when the Sox have the game in the bag.

Don't boo Bobby, but I think the same thing happened to Rivera in New York the past couple of seasons. When the team isn't performing, fans want to at least be able to count on the best guy for the biggest inning if there's a chance to win. That's why closers get the big bucks and the press.

wassagstdu
09-10-2006, 07:37 AM
:thumbsup: I'd like to believe the booers (boors?) are casual fans, but I wouldn't doubt some of them post regularly on WSI, either. A guy in full Sox regalia behind the dugout was jeering Bobby.
WSI posters regularly "boo" Scot Podsednik (and Ozzie Guillen) here. Pods is still trying to come back from a major injury and there is no way his drop in performance is because he is dogging it or doesn't care or isn't working hard. If someone who contributed as much to 2005 as Bobby Jenks or Scot Podsednik is struggling he deserves the audible support of Sox fans, not booing, which seems to say "What you have done or who you are does not matter to me. And I don't think you have earned my respect."

Red Sox fans booed Manny Ramirez at Fenway, Mets fans booed Carlos Beltran at Shea, and Yankee fans booed Alex Rodriguez at Yankee Stadium. I lost respect for all of those fans because of that. Sox fans, whether they participated or not, should be ashamed of those boos for Bobby Jenks.

One more thing. Showing a little respect for members of a defending World Series Championship team is not like not caring whether they win or lose. Forget the Cubs and their fans. If Bobby Jenks had received a standing O out of respect and support instead of boos, it would not have been because USC has become Wrigley Field.

Dan H
09-10-2006, 07:59 AM
This team has been making me pull out my hair lately, but there is no way I would boo Jenks no matter how he blew a game. Are these fans going to boo Dye if he strikes out with the bases loaded?

FarWestChicago
09-10-2006, 08:11 AM
This team has been making me pull out my hair lately, but there is no way I would boo Jenks no matter how he blew a game. Are these fans going to boo Dye if he strikes out with the bases loaded?Unfortunately, yes. :(:

MadetoOrta
09-10-2006, 08:46 AM

.... because they're probably bandwagon fans with little or no loyalty to the Sox. Bobby's hurt. He throws a straight fastball that happens to go 100 mph. When he's hurt, he's an average pitcher. Don't boo him, rest him.

Jerko
09-10-2006, 09:11 AM
I heard more booing last night (Saturday) when Ozzie made that pitching move with 2 outs in the 9th, bringing on Thornton for MacDougal. I think it's more frustration than anything. Wound up using what, 6 pitchers in a game you led 10-1 going into the seventh???? Then taking out a guy who got 5 easy outs in a row with one out left???? It worked out, but I think some fans are just getting tired of sitting thru 109 pitching changes every 8th and 9th inning.

rocky biddle
09-10-2006, 09:16 AM
I thought they were saying BOO-obby!!!

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/2e/180px-The_Simpsons-Hans_Moleman.png
"I was saying BOO-obby."

southside rocks
09-10-2006, 09:23 AM
Because they are MORONS.
I stopped reading the thread right here, because TL has answered the question correctly.

Jenks himself was a little bewildered by the booing, I read in two papers this morning. I'm kind of embarrassed that Bobby Jenks probably now thinks that the Sox have the kind of ******* fans that some other, much tackier, teams do. :(:

Myrtle72
09-10-2006, 10:53 AM
No. It's not okay, but when you get that many people together under those circumstances, it would have to be expected a certain percentage of the population would boo. Like it or not, the human race has clearly demonstrated that there's a pretty healthy contingent of people that will boo at sporting events when they're not happy with the way things are going in the game. The way things were going in that game was absolutely gut wrenching.

What I'm saying is, I expected a greater number of people to have booed those circumstances, and I've seen it happen at other parks very often.

Okay, you're right. I agree with you - with such a large group of people like that, you ARE going to get a bunch of them who are going to boo in that situation.

MY point is, I think all those people are jerks/morons/idiots etc. Just because its expected that a certain number of the population are going to be idiots, doesn't mean its okay for them to be idiots.

Save McCuddy's
09-10-2006, 11:17 AM
At the risk of being obnoxious jerks, we owe it to each other to police moronic behavior at our ballpark.

We don't boo Jenks, ever.
we don't boo: Dye, Paulie, Crede, Thome or the gooch.
we don't boo September call-ups.
we don't scream "you suck" repetitively at stalwart opposing players like thumb sucking Cub fans.

And for Christ's sake we don't throw back opposing home run balls.

jabrch
09-10-2006, 11:32 AM
To me, it is ok if you aren't booing the player, rather the PLAY. There's a difference.

Save McCuddy's
09-10-2006, 11:42 AM
To me, it is ok if you aren't booing the player, rather the PLAY. There's a difference.

agreed. But, when you boo while a pitching change is being made, you aren't booing the play.

jabrch
09-10-2006, 11:56 AM
agreed. But, when you boo while a pitching change is being made, you aren't booing the play.

Actually, I would say you are. You can boo the fact that he just gave up 4 straight doubles, but still hope he comes out better next time. I don't think that as fans we have to cheer no matter what. Crappy play warrants a response.

ewokpelts
09-10-2006, 12:24 PM
.... because they're probably bandwagon fans with little or no loyalty to the Sox. Bobby's hurt. He throws a straight fastball that happens to go 100 mph. When he's hurt, he's an average pitcher. Don't boo him, rest him.hurt or not, bobby pitched like horse****...if he's hurt, he should tell ozzie and coop to not use him.....

FarWestChicago
09-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Because they are MORONS.You got that right, Hal. And there are a few people in this thread proving your point.

35th&Shields
09-10-2006, 02:54 PM
WSI posters regularly "boo" Scot Podsednik (and Ozzie Guillen) here.

When you boo a player at the game, they can hear you. When you boo a player on one of these message boards they don't hear you and since they don't read these boards they aren't aware of it. That's a big difference. It's the difference between saying something to someone's face and saying something about them anonymously behind their back.

ajismyhero
09-11-2006, 01:56 PM
At the risk of being obnoxious jerks, we owe it to each other to police moronic behavior at our ballpark.

We don't boo Jenks, ever.
we don't boo: Dye, Paulie, Crede, Thome or the gooch.
we don't boo September call-ups.
we don't scream "you suck" repetitively at stalwart opposing players like thumb sucking Cub fans.

And for Christ's sake we don't throw back opposing home run balls.

And we DON'T do the wave.

WS in 05
09-11-2006, 02:11 PM
I dont think booing jenks is as worse as the standing ovation he gets coming in from the bullpen....a game after he blew a save....Those really piss me off when we lost a previous game because of this guy yet people are on their feet for him when he screwed us the day before

TomBradley72
09-11-2006, 02:17 PM
This whole topic is mind boggling to me....like booing is such a horrible thing. The booing was not only directed at Bobby (two blown saves in a row) but at the team in general which has been unable to get ANY momentum going since June. The fans are frustrated...so the booing comes out. If a stopper lets up 4 doubles in 7 pitches...he deserves a few boos.

BanditJimmy
09-11-2006, 02:20 PM
Booing is a part of the game that will never go away. Players and fans need to live with it, like or not.
I find it more idiotic when people behind the 3B dugout give a starting pitcher a standing ovation after pitching 6 innings but yet still allowing 5+ runs.
I don't boo but also I don't cheer mediocrity.

I think fans do not boo players as to show hate for that player but as a way to relieve displeasure for the play on the field at that particular moment.

Nellie_Fox
09-11-2006, 02:42 PM
This whole topic is mind boggling to me....like booing is such a horrible thing.The issue isn't that it's "horrible," it's that it's stupid. Assuming that the players aren't dogging it, booing them cannot possibly help your team and can very possibly make things worse by making them press harder.

Chicken Dinner
09-11-2006, 03:05 PM
Booing is a way that sports fans vent frustration. I think it's here to stay.

Nellie_Fox
09-11-2006, 03:26 PM
Booing is a way that sports fans vent frustration. I think it's here to stay.I'm sure that's true. There are a lot of things that are "here to stay" that we would be much better off without.

Frontman
09-11-2006, 04:49 PM
I don't get booing Jenks. Jenks is not getting the kind of money that "star" players make. Two blown saves in a row does NOT merit a booing. 10 blown saves in a row deserve booing.

If someone deserves boos, its for a month long drought as a power hitter not getting key hits. Granted, our power hitter still was driving in RBI's, even though he went a month without hitting a home run, so that's probably why he's been spared boos, even though his "clutch the helmet/go to one knee at home plate like he's Elvis" routine is enough to get me to boo at home when watching on TV, much less in person. Its a player who can't steal a bag when THAT'S WHAT HE'S ON THE TEAM FOR!!! Booing should be reserved for players constantly screwing up routine plays in the infield or swinging for the fence when they should be trying for a base hit.

Or, when the future of your franchise pitcher keeps giving up key home runs, and when asked about it, gives the "aw shucks, I hope it didn't put us too far back, I think;" response, THAT guy deserves to get booed if he even gives up as much as a single the next time he's brought in to help finish out a game.

Sorry, there are a few Sox players I would put on a list that deserve a bit of booing from the Fans, and Jenks isn't one of them. If the talk is correct, two of my boo-targets won't be Sox players in '07, and hopefully the others I get bugged with pull it out soon, or at the very least, get back on track in '07 if they don't make the playoffs this year.

Front