View Full Version : Saturday's Winning Pick to Click

Daver
09-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Had himself a night.

:dye:

I want another ring.

ondafarm
09-09-2006, 10:47 PM
Am I the only person who the photo often doesn't show up for?

Was it Dye (a single shy of the cycle and one heck of a catch) or PK (2 HR - 5RBI) ??

CLR01
09-09-2006, 10:50 PM
Am I the only person who the photo often doesn't show up for?

Was it Dye (a single shy of the cycle and one heck of a catch) or PK (2 HR - 5RBI) ??

It is Dye.

No I usually have to refresh the page to get the picture to show up.

ondafarm
09-09-2006, 10:56 PM
It is Dye.

No I usually have to refresh the page to get the picture to show up.

Thanks. A good call. Garland also had a good outing earning his 17th victory. Perhaps he'll qualify for the Cy Young if he's the only 20 game winner.

I thought Daver had come up with an exceedingly clever way to keep me from participating in the PTC contest. Not that I have lately.

DaleJRFan
09-09-2006, 11:20 PM
MVP! MVP!! MVP!!!

Bloody knee and all... the chants were out in full effect tonight! :gulp:

slobes
09-09-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm finally back on the board. Way to go JD. PK had a great game too.

chisoxfanatic
09-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Totally Biased Game Report (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3252)

DaleJRFan
09-09-2006, 11:53 PM
Mike MacDougal and Matt Thornton threw a donut on the scoreboard in the nineth, allowing the Men in Black to hold on

Can't wait to see the Palehose 6 tomorrow...

Bobby Jenks (talking to MacDougal and Thornton): "What a waste of a perfectly good donut."

BadBobbyJenks
09-10-2006, 12:00 AM
MVP! MVP!! MVP!!!

Bloody knee and all... the chants were out in full effect tonight! :gulp:

Yea, I just got back from the game and I love hearing that mvp chant go around the stadium

gobears1987
09-10-2006, 12:34 AM
Can't wait to see the Palehose 6 tomorrow...

Bobby Jenks (talking to MacDougal and Thornton): "What a waste of a perfectly good donut."Correction, he will be talking to Thornton's wild arm.:redneck

Brian26
09-10-2006, 01:26 AM
Had himself a night.

My favorite part of the night (and I say this in hindsight because I know Dye didnt get hurt hitting the wall) was the moment just after Dye hit the wall. He was down, and Ozzie and Herm came up to the first step and then out of the dugout and just stood there for a moment. I could almost hear Herm talking to himself, saying, "Please don't make me run all the way out to the right field wall if you're not really hurt." Ozzie and Herm paused for about ten seconds, and then finally decided to run out there to check on him after he didnt get up.

chisoxfanatic
09-10-2006, 02:00 AM
My favorite part of the night (and I say this in hindsight because I know Dye didnt get hurt hitting the wall) was the moment just after Dye hit the wall. He was down, and Ozzie and Herm came up to the first step and then out of the dugout and just stood there for a moment. I could almost hear Herm talking to himself, saying, "Please don't make me run all the way out to the right field wall if you're not really hurt." Ozzie and Herm paused for about ten seconds, and then finally decided to run out there to check on him after he didnt get up.

Did Ozzie or Herm win the race back to the dugout? It's always funny watching Herm run!