PDA

View Full Version : I love this team butttt....

my5thbench
02-26-2002, 02:21 PM
I love this 2002 club......but Clayton is a cancer & an a$$$...the team dislikes him & most fans ain't crazy about him either, put
pure guts back at short & let's see what crede can do

they tried to trade Royce & nobody wants him, wonder why,
if he acts like a twit again this year I hope Konerko or Frank
or someone kicks his butt in front of the tv camera early in
April

Jose at short in the 2 hole & Crede at 3rd

cheeses_h_rice
02-26-2002, 02:26 PM
I think it's too late to do anything about Buddy Lee, so let's hope for the best from him (i.e. upper .200's in hitting, < 7 errors, zero clubhouse lip) until the Sox can ship him off to some other desperate team late in the season or during the offseason.

RichH55
02-26-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
I think it's too late to do anything about Buddy Lee, so let's hope for the best from him (i.e. upper .200's in hitting, < 7 errors, zero clubhouse lip) until the Sox can ship him off to some other desperate team late in the season or during the offseason.

You do realize that what you described is beyond a Career Year for the glitch, right? Sadly his stats last year are pretty damn good for Royce standards....and I would be surprised if those 7 errors hold up....the lack of DPs seems like a constant, but I think the error count coudl very well be in the 15-20 range and then his lack of game is really magnified