PDA

View Full Version : Soxfest

ajismyhero
09-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Does anyone know when tickets for the upcoming Soxfest are going to go on sale? I keep checking whitesox.com and it says that details will be announced "this summer" and well, summer is over..... I just don't want to miss out like I did last year!!

Uncle_Patrick
09-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Any details announced during the season are usually locations, dates, etc. IIRC, tickets don't go on sale until the season is over.

itsnotrequired
09-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Summer ends September 21.:tongue:

I just got a Sox charities mailer and it says they will be available "soon".

ajismyhero
09-07-2006, 03:48 PM
Summer ends September 21.:tongue:

I just got a Sox charities mailer and it says they will be available "soon".

My definition of summer ending and fall beginning has always the kickoff of football season :smile: . Keep me posted from you friends in the charity department!!

salty99
09-07-2006, 04:08 PM
My definition of summer ending and fall beginning has always the kickoff of football season :smile: . Keep me posted from you friends in the charity department!!

Yup..football kicks off tonight!!! and on Sunday..GO BEARS!!!

INSox56
09-07-2006, 04:18 PM
...hopefully they won't overbook the damn thing by 15,000 people for the weekend again......

Iwritecode
09-07-2006, 04:42 PM
...hopefully they won't overbook the damn thing by 15,000 people for the weekend again......

It's at the Hilton instead of the Hyatt this year for that reason. At least that's what I've heard.

ewokpelts
09-07-2006, 04:50 PM
It's at the Hilton instead of the Hyatt this year for that reason. At least that's what I've heard.the palmer house deal was signed BEFORE soxfest 06...they were advertising it in the program last year...hilton won the sox sponsorship contract..that's the real reason that soxfest moved.

CLR01
09-07-2006, 05:17 PM
Any details announced during the season are usually locations, dates, etc. IIRC, tickets don't go on sale until the season is over.

The season was over in April so why the delay?

Brian26
09-07-2006, 11:46 PM
It's at the Hilton instead of the Hyatt this year for that reason. At least that's what I've heard.

This is the first I've heard of this. So the Palmer House deal is definitely dead?

Chips
09-07-2006, 11:46 PM
I just don't want to miss out like I did last year!!

You didn't miss much.

Brian26
09-07-2006, 11:47 PM
You didn't miss much.

I disagree.

The Dude
09-07-2006, 11:50 PM
You didn't miss much.

I disagree as well! You missed a lot because you were too ****ing tanked to remember anything!

CLR01
09-07-2006, 11:52 PM
This is the first I've heard of this. So the Palmer House deal is definitely dead?

The Palmer House is the Hilton. :dunno:

Brian26
09-07-2006, 11:54 PM
The Palmer House is the Hilton. :dunno:

Oh, I'm thinking of the other Hilton down Michigan Avenue. Don't the Cubs have their convention there? Sorry.....I understand now.

Chips
09-07-2006, 11:55 PM
I disagree as well! You missed a lot because you were too ****ing tanked to remember anything!

Maybe.

ewokpelts
09-07-2006, 11:55 PM
This is the first I've heard of this. So the Palmer House deal is definitely dead?palmer house is OWNED by the hiltons

ewokpelts
09-07-2006, 11:56 PM
Oh, I'm thinking of the other Hilton down Michigan Avenue. Don't the Cubs have their convention there? Sorry....it's late...I understand now.The Cubs and Bears are at the Hilton and Towers

The Dude
09-07-2006, 11:57 PM
Maybe.

Exactly! You were the pick to drunk those 2 nights for sure!!!:o::o::redneck:redneck

jenn2080
09-08-2006, 07:14 AM

The Palmer house is a for sure thing and is Jan 26-28.

INSox56
09-08-2006, 11:12 AM
My hopes still remain. LOL just cuz they move locations, which I already knew about, doesn't mean they won't overbook the damned thing again. Been going for 5 years now and 06 was horrid, we've all seen the capacity levels of the rooms and the attendance, they overbooked it, plain and simple.

Iwritecode
09-08-2006, 11:20 AM
My hopes still remain. LOL just cuz they move locations, which I already knew about, doesn't mean they won't overbook the damned thing again. Been going for 5 years now and 06 was horrid, we've all seen the capacity levels of the rooms and the attendance, they overbooked it, plain and simple.

It was the hotel's fault.

salty99
09-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Who cares noone is going to show up next year if we don't make the playoffs. DOn't know whether this should be in teal or not!

SoxFan78
09-08-2006, 11:32 AM

I hated sitting in those lines for 3+ hours. That was crazy, never again!

INSox56
09-08-2006, 11:34 AM
It was the hotel's fault.

Aah, I thought the Sox were in charge of ticket sales. I would also agree that the hotel was at fault for after-hours problems. There were CHILDREN in the damn BAR for christ sake. WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS!?!? I'm sorry, if I were a player IN A BAR and a kid came up to me at midnight/1am, I'd not sign anything, ask them where their parents are, and tell them to go to bed.

It will be interesting to see the fan levels for this next SF...

Fake Chet Lemon
09-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Last year was fun. But this year, I want all references to 2005 purged from SoxFest. I don't even want the trophy there. Time to focus on the task at hand, maybe this team will learn that when the pre-game intros next year are changed to:

Sox fans....ON YOUR FEET....for your defending THIRD PLACE AL CENTRAL......Chicago White Sox!!!!!!!!

"Cowards and losers live in the past."........Mike Ditka.

soxwon
09-08-2006, 04:24 PM
What were the dates for 07 soxfest?

whitesoxwilkes
09-08-2006, 04:26 PM
What were the dates for 07 soxfest?

Rad the whole thread. Horsemaster Jenn posted it like 5 posts above you.

jenn2080
09-12-2006, 01:29 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20060912&content_id=1658610&vkey=pr_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws

Tix go on sale Sept 22nd at 10 am.

salty99
09-12-2006, 01:33 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20060912&content_id=1658610&vkey=pr_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws

Tix go on sale Sept 22nd at 10 am.

That was supposed to be my secret so NOONE else would go!

Wow prices have really gone up as well!!!!

jenn2080
09-12-2006, 01:42 PM
That was supposed to be my secret so NOONE else would go!

Wow prices have really gone up as well!!!!

"The special SoxFest hotel rate is $249 (plus tax) for a two-night stay. Fans are limited to two rooms per reservation. Fans who purchase a two-night stay also will be eligible to purchase up to four SoxFest weekend passes at $75 each. The only way for fans to obtain passes for the entire weekend is through the purchase of a two-night stay. Please note that SoxFest passes must be purchased in addition to the hotel package. A limited number of individual day passes for Friday, Saturday and Sunday of SoxFest will go on sale at a later date. "

am i reading this correctly.

salty99
09-12-2006, 01:48 PM
"The special SoxFest hotel rate is $249 (plus tax) for a two-night stay. Fans are limited to two rooms per reservation. Fans who purchase a two-night stay also will be eligible to purchase up to four SoxFest weekend passes at $75 each. The only way for fans to obtain passes for the entire weekend is through the purchase of a two-night stay. Please note that SoxFest passes must be purchased in addition to the hotel package. A limited number of individual day passes for Friday, Saturday and Sunday of SoxFest will go on sale at a later date. "

yes. looks like passes ARE NOT included this year with the hotel package.

Rocky Soprano
09-12-2006, 01:48 PM

That is bull****, so not only do we have to dish out $300 for the hotel but also $75 per person if we want to go the entire weekend.

I guess I am not going this year.

Last year was horrible, too damned packed, but what could you expect.

jenn2080
09-12-2006, 01:50 PM
yes. looks like passes ARE NOT included this year with the hotel package.

first of all the fact that youd have to buy a hotel room is ****ing stupid ontop of spending 75 bucks per person. what a load of ****! i live 4 miles from the damn hotel. a 10 min cab ride. that is just dumb!

salty99
09-12-2006, 01:59 PM
first of all the fact that youd have to buy a hotel room is ****ing stupid ontop of spending 75 bucks per person. what a load of ****! i live 4 miles from the damn hotel. a 10 min cab ride. that is just dumb!

Agreed so $400 bucks for 2 people and a room and 2 weekend passes!!!

Plus parking, taxes, etc.

OR you can buy a limited 1 day pass at another time...

itsnotrequired
09-12-2006, 02:01 PM

That is a little lame that you MUST get a two night hotel room for the weekend pass. Looks like it will be single day passes only for this guy...

salty99
09-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Anybody want to add 2 weekend passes for me!?! :whiner:

Iwritecode
09-12-2006, 02:08 PM
I guess this is their way of making sure it's not too over-crowded again. :rolleyes:

I hope all of you that are able to go have fun... :whiner:

jenn2080
09-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Anybody want to add 2 weekend passes for me!?! :whiner:

me too. i guess it wouldnt be too bad if you had 4 people in a room since you can get up to 4 passes. still sounds like a lot of bull **** to me though. all to stand in the tea cup lines for hours. i guess this there way to do crowd control this year.

ChiSoxGirl
09-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Somebody I know who's a season ticket holder just called and left me a message about this change, as well, and I think it's a total crock. I've been going to SoxFest since 1993 and for years, the weekend passes have been included with the two-night stay at the hotel (for a considerable amount less), and now all of a sudden it's going to cost me $25/day to get in?

:hawk
"That is B.S.!"

I'm sure this change has everything to do with the fact that we're now at the Palmer House Hilton, rather than the Hyatt. As far as I'm concerned, the Hyatt is a much nicer hotel with nicer, bigger rooms. I stayed at the Palmer House in May 2005 and the quarters were cramped, particularly the bathroom.

jenn2080
09-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Somebody I know who's a season ticket holder just called and left me a message about this change, as well, and think it's a total crock. I've been going to SoxFest since 1993 and for years, the weekend passes have been included with the two-night stay at the hotel (for a considerable amount less), and now all of a sudden it's going to cost me $25/day to get in?

:hawk
"That is B.S.!"

I'm sure this change has everything to do with the fact that we're now at the Palmer House Hilton, rather than the Hyatt. As far as I'm concerned, the Hyatt is a much nicer hotel with nicer, bigger rooms. I stayed at the Palmer House in May 2005 and the quarters were cramped, particularly the bathroom.

here is what my season tix rep said when i emailed him

Dear Jenn-

That is the way that they have done this in years past. We only have a limited number of tickets for Soxfest so this is the way they had to handle it.

Sincerely,

Rob

Iwritecode
09-12-2006, 02:14 PM
i guess it wouldnt be too bad if you had 4 people in a room since you can get up to 4 passes.

That's still $137.25 per person before taxes. Compare that to last year which was about $70 a person.

That's only about a 100% increase... :o:

Iwritecode
09-12-2006, 02:16 PM
here is what my season tix rep said when i emailed him

Dear Jenn-

That is the way that they have done this in years past. We only have a limited number of tickets for Soxfest so this is the way they had to handle it.

Lamest excuse ever. I'm pretty sure they've ALWAYS had a "limited" amount of tickets.

PennStater98r
09-12-2006, 02:20 PM
Lamest excuse ever. I'm pretty sure they've ALWAYS had a "limited" amount of tickets.

I think his name was Smith - Adam Smith - and he had something to say about Supply and Demand.

salty99
09-12-2006, 02:20 PM

You obviously don't remember last year...LOL

jenn2080
09-12-2006, 02:24 PM
You obviously don't remember last year...LOL

last year it was a mad house. Too many people people lining up for a signing about 3 hours before it started and people bringing their kids in jumbo strollers thinking the Dumbo rides were there and not Paulie.

Iwritecode
09-12-2006, 02:30 PM
I think his name was Smith - Adam Smith - and he had something to say about Supply and Demand.

It's the same as the Cubs/Sox tickets. We used to be able to buy them indiviually. Now they are only available with a season ticket package.

The supply is never going to go up and they know for a fact that they'll sell-out, so they make as much money as possible while doing it. It's the price of success I guess...

KMKsuburbannoise
09-12-2006, 04:14 PM
how much will a one day pass be? did i overlook this or was it not posted? I might just buy a friday and saturday one day pass or maybe just saturday.

Panpan21
09-12-2006, 04:16 PM
I know it sucked being there last year with the crowds but the more I think about it, the madder I'm getting. It just seems like it's another case of the real fans getting squeezed out. We are the ones who support them, but they price us into the upper deck, we are the ones that know the players, their stats, their likes and dislikes, etc. but now we can't even go to get their autograph and maybe get them to say, "hi" to us at the bar.:angry: Instead this just becomes another stale corporate event in which only the highest bidders get to enjoy anything.

I guess I'm lucky enough to not have kids so I don't have to pay totally insane prices, but I really enjoy seeing my nephews get into baseball and have a blast spending time with them there. Not sure that can happen now if my sis has to spend $375.00 just to get her family in the door!!!

Sadly, I wish I could just say, "Screw it. I'm not going;" but I only know there will be someone behind me who doesn't know a thing about baseball willing to take my place. Looks like this year at Soxfest I'll be surronded by cub fans.

itsnotrequired
09-12-2006, 04:19 PM
I know it sucked being there last year with the crowds but the more I think about it, the madder I'm getting. It just seems like it's another case of the real fans getting squeezed out. We are the ones who support them, but they price us into the upper deck, we are the ones that know the players, their stats, their likes and dislikes, etc. but now we can't even go to get their autograph and maybe get them to say, "hi" to us at the bar.:angry: Instead this just becomes another stale corporate event in which only the highest bidders get to enjoy anything.

I guess I'm lucky enough to not have kids so I don't have to pay totally insane prices, but I really enjoy seeing my nephews get into baseball and have a blast spending time with them there. Not sure that can happen now if my sis has to spend $375.00 just to get her family in the door!!!

Sadly, I wish I could just say, "Screw it. I'm not going;" but I only know there will be someone behind me who doesn't know a thing about baseball willing to take my place. Looks like this year at Soxfest I'll be surronded by cub fans.

:rolleyes:

jenn2080
09-12-2006, 04:22 PM
:rolleyes:

make that 2 of us :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Panpan21
09-12-2006, 04:29 PM
make that 2 of us :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So it doesnt bother you at all then??

ewokpelts
09-12-2006, 04:31 PM
this is bull****.....

last year, i was able to get weekend passes as a st benefit for $25 a person. and AFTER the deadline had passed
and was able to get a room CHEAPER than the soxfest rate
and was STILL able to walk in the back door(even if i didnt wear my dealer pass)

i ende dup eating some of the $25 weekend pass tickets because of this...

Domeshot17
09-12-2006, 04:39 PM

A gesture from our president for the "true" sox fan
http://blogs.citypages.com/canderson/images/smallestviolin.jpg
"Just be careful with this, I have to play it for Theo Epstein next week"

itsnotrequired
09-12-2006, 04:40 PM

What bothers me is your claim that this will be some corporate event filled with Cub fans. What is that even supposed to mean? If it was some corporate event, they wouldn't even offer tickets for sale to the general public (or only offer very few). And why would Cub fans show up?

A successful team drives up demand and hence the prices. Packages aren't going to the "highest bidder" but rather the people who pay the set price and do so before the packages sell out. Besides, none of us really know how the rates apply at Palmer House vs. the old place. Maybe it costs that much more to rent the conference rooms, etc.?

If anything, the Sox should offer a discount to season ticket holders.

jenn2080
09-12-2006, 04:51 PM

the only thing that bothers me is the fact i live so close and would have to get a hotel. if i want to go so bad i will go and i probably will end up going.

Iwritecode
09-12-2006, 04:54 PM
I also keep hearing that this place is actually smaller than the Hyatt.

The news just keeps getting better... :(:

salty99
09-12-2006, 04:55 PM
The news is only better if it keeps out the extra thousands of people and is a less crowded event. Otherwise this reeks of disaster.

Panpan21
09-12-2006, 04:56 PM
What bothers me is your claim that this will be some corporate event filled with Cub fans. What is that even supposed to mean? If it was some corporate event, they wouldn't even offer tickets for sale to the general public (or only offer very few). And why would Cub fans show up?

A successful team drives up demand and hence the prices. Packages aren't going to the "highest bidder" but rather the people who pay the set price and do so before the packages sell out. Besides, none of us really know how the rates apply at Palmer House vs. the old place. Maybe it costs that much more to rent the conference rooms, etc.?

If anything, the Sox should offer a discount to season ticket holders.

Well my apologies for not putting the proper emoticon on before I submitted. I had a report I had to get to. I only meant that as a joke (failed miserably, obviously). Should season ticket holders get a discount? Sure, I have no issue with that. I also get the whole supply/demand Econ 101 thing. I was just stating my frustration at how severe the ticket prices went up.

But I most certainly feel that the fans are getting outpriced. Unfortunately, it's happening everywhere you look in every sport we watch. As I stated earlier, my sister has to pay $375.00 just to get in the door so we can spend time as a family doing what has become a family tradition. To me, that sucks. It may not be a lot to you, but it's a lot for us. On the bright side, I know what to get my nephews for Christmas!!!

FLAME ON!!! :smile:

Domeshot17
09-12-2006, 04:57 PM
ok I got my sarcastic response out of the way so heres my real opinion.

Do High Prices suck? YUP

Who is more likely to pay the prices, Real fans or string-a-long-fans?

I dont know too many stringalongs who are going to shell out the money for something they dont care about.

Last year I didnt see too many Cub shirts

ewokpelts
09-12-2006, 04:58 PM
I also keep hearing that this place is actually smaller than the Hyatt.

The news just keeps getting better... :(:
and that hilton's a sponsor of the sox, and pay teh sox handsomely to have soxfest there

Panpan21
09-12-2006, 05:23 PM
ok I got my sarcastic response out of the way so heres my real opinion.

Do High Prices suck? YUP

Who is more likely to pay the prices, Real fans or string-a-long-fans?

I dont know too many stringalongs who are going to shell out the money for something they dont care about.

Last year I didnt see too many Cub shirts

My Cub fan comment comes more on the worry that uninelligent band wagon hoppers who may be more well off can afford to go to go to Soxfest then our know it all fans who may not be so lucky.

C'mon, can't you read my mind?? Sheesh!!!

jenn2080
09-12-2006, 05:52 PM
SoxFest two-night hotel packages can be purchased starting next Friday, September 22 at 10 a.m. by calling the Palmer House Hilton reservation line at 877-865-5321ilton reservation line at 877-865-5321by calling the Palmer House Hilton reservation line at 877-865-5321

KTDarlin17
09-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Do you think it will be hard to get through? I know Soxfest last year was more cramped than ever, but not sure how quickly the hotel will be booked?!

HotelWhiteSox
09-12-2006, 06:53 PM
So if I am reading this correctly, tickets are more than $25 for each day*. A hotel package for two nights is $250 but does not include tickets. A weekend pass is $75, which you can only get if you get the hotel stay.

*I had first assumed that it was $25 by dividing the 75 by 3, but then what is the point of the weekend package? There must be some value in it, so individual days must be more than 25.

Kuzman
09-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Real appropriate timing too. It's not like my credit card is maxed out for my playoff tickets located in BFE!

Iwritecode
09-12-2006, 09:11 PM
So if I am reading this correctly, tickets are more than $25 for each day*. A hotel package for two nights is $250 but does not include tickets. A weekend pass is $75, which you can only get if you get the hotel stay.

*I had first assumed that it was $25 by dividing the 75 by 3, but then what is the point of the weekend package? There must be some value in it, so individual days must be more than 25.

IIRC, weekend packages were about $45 last year. They've pretty much doubled the price.

Iwritecode
09-12-2006, 09:12 PM
My Cub fan comment comes more on the worry that uninelligent band wagon hoppers who may be more well off can afford to go to go to Soxfest then our know it all fans who may not be so lucky.

C'mon, can't you read my mind?? Sheesh!!!

It won't be the bandwagon fans that show up. It'll be the collectors that are only there to get a signature on something then sell it on Ebay for $100's.

Meanwhile many of us that have been regular visitors for years and are there to interact with fellow fans and the players we watch everyday are being priced out...

ajismyhero
09-13-2006, 11:21 AM
This is ridiculous. I live in the city, why in the world would i want to pay $250 for a hotel room when i live a brownline train away? How disappointing.

Domeshot17
09-13-2006, 11:32 AM
I think the problem is they know it will sell out no matter what they charge. My girlfriend and her parents havent missed one yet. They were kind of shocked at the price, but they will pay it to keep going because they love the event. I think at the same time, they HAD to raise the prices some to price out some of the ebay sellers. I know last year I got home from soxfest on the sunday, slept for a little bit (we got there at some ungodly hour like 4 am or something with everyone else) and jumped online a little later, looked at ebay and there was SO MANY Crede and Dye and Konerko Autographs. In a way it was good, because the wristband system limited me to crede and brian anderson, so i was able to pick up a few more at a decent price, but its horrible because how many of the tickets and wristbands should have went to real fans who would collect the autographs and not sell them.

I guess Im lucky, until we graduate from college in the spring, the g/f's parents know we dont have the dough to be sox fans anymore so they will probably pay for our tickets and hotel. But next year, I will be steaming about prices with the rest of you guys

BainesHOF
09-13-2006, 11:52 AM
The notion that people make a lot of money by getting autographs at Soxfest is funny. The cost and time associated with getting autographs at Soxfest overwhelms any money one might get for them on eBay. For a variety of reasons, autographs on eBay do not command a lot of money.

Iwritecode
09-13-2006, 12:16 PM
The notion that people make a lot of money by getting autographs at Soxfest is funny. The cost and time associated with getting autographs at Soxfest overwhelms any money one might get for them on eBay. For a variety of reasons, autographs on eBay do not command a lot of money.

Depends on the the player and what is signed. Cards not so much but signed balls and bats by guys like Thome or Konerko can fetch a pretty good price.

Jaffar
09-13-2006, 12:36 PM
Depends on the the player and what is signed. Cards not so much but signed balls and bats by guys like Thome or Konerko can fetch a pretty good price.

I think people make more money selling the things they get at the garage sale. There is a Konerko signed black big stick on ebay that is going to end for $50. The bat is $20 at Soxfest, I have a room full of them. I don't think waiting in line all day for Konerko justify's the money you'll get back. After last year though I saw everything on ebay that was in the garage sale, including things that were gone seconds before I got there going for double what people paid.

Iwritecode
09-13-2006, 01:12 PM
I don't think waiting in line all day for Konerko justify's the money you'll get back. After last year though I saw everything on ebay that was in the garage sale, including things that were gone seconds before I got there going for double what people paid.

Yea but it's those people that will pay the extra $$$ to go this year.

I go because it's a weekend away from home, I get to see friends from WSI and meet the players I spend half the year watching on TV. The problem is that I just can't come up with a couple extra hundred dollars just for that.

These other people that are just there to make money probably won't mind spending a little extra.

INSox56
09-13-2006, 03:18 PM
Yea but it's those people that will pay the extra $$$ to go this year.

I go because it's a weekend away from home, I get to see friends from WSI and meet the players I spend half the year watching on TV. The problem is that I just can't come up with a couple extra hundred dollars just for that.

These other people that are just there to make money probably won't mind spending a little extra.

Yeah the autograph hounds are a little.....excessive at times.

I think the plan is going to be to sit out this year's soxfest and see if it's as crowded as last year. If it's as crowded and they're STILL charging that much, well it's a bummer and SF prolly won't be attended by me or my friends any more. It's just not fun when there are 15,000 people over capacity.

ewokpelts
09-13-2006, 07:58 PM
I think the problem is they know it will sell out no matter what they charge. My girlfriend and her parents havent missed one yet. They were kind of shocked at the price, but they will pay it to keep going because they love the event. I think at the same time, they HAD to raise the prices some to price out some of the ebay sellers. I know last year I got home from soxfest on the sunday, slept for a little bit (we got there at some ungodly hour like 4 am or something with everyone else) and jumped online a little later, looked at ebay and there was SO MANY Crede and Dye and Konerko Autographs. In a way it was good, because the wristband system limited me to crede and brian anderson, so i was able to pick up a few more at a decent price, but its horrible because how many of the tickets and wristbands should have went to real fans who would collect the autographs and not sell them.

I guess Im lucky, until we graduate from college in the spring, the g/f's parents know we dont have the dough to be sox fans anymore so they will probably pay for our tickets and hotel. But next year, I will be steaming about prices with the rest of you guystickets on ebay will be HIGHER now.
since it's so limited now.
Hell, i was just thinking that if i fork over the money, I should buy extra passes just to sell.