PDA

View Full Version : The IP Address is Changing! - PLEASE READ

FarWestChicago
02-25-2002, 11:43 PM
As I mentioned before, part of the recent server move was a change of our IP address. It just changed here. That means it's propagating throughout the internet right now. Change your links now. Change to www.whitesoxinteractive.com instead of the IP if you are still using it.

doublem23
02-25-2002, 11:47 PM
So, this is OK?

FarWestChicago
02-25-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
So, this is OK? Yes, that is the URL. The URL works and will continue working. There are still people using bookmarks from last July when we were running on the IP for a few weeks. That old IP doesn't work for me anymore. It soon won't work for anybody. And I'm not giving out the new IP because people should be using the URL anyway. :smile:

doublem23
02-26-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Yes, that is the URL. The URL works and will continue working. There are still people using bookmarks from last July when we were running on the IP for a few weeks. That old IP doesn't work for me anymore. It soon won't work for anybody. And I'm not giving out the new IP because people should be using the URL anyway. :smile:

Cool... Gracias por su ayuda, West.

As for me, I'm out for the night.. I love Late Start Schedule days.... :smile:

'Nite, all... Go Sox!

RichH55
02-26-2002, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Yes, that is the URL. The URL works and will continue working. There are still people using bookmarks from last July when we were running on the IP for a few weeks. That old IP doesn't work for me anymore. It soon won't work for anybody. And I'm not giving out the new IP because people should be using the URL anyway. :smile:

Damn Big Brother:)

PaleHoseGeorge
02-26-2002, 08:08 AM
People using an old link from last July ought to be beaten with sticks and stoned!!!!!!

:)

If whitesoxinteractive.com doesn't appear in you browser's address window, simply delete the bookmark, and create a new one. It couldn't be much simpler. Duh.

We are, after all, not Cubs fans.

cheeses_h_rice
02-26-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
People using an old link from last July ought to be beaten with sticks and stoned!!!!!!

If whitesoxinteractive.com doesn't appear in you browser's address window, simply delete the bookmark, and create a new one. It couldn't be much simpler. Duh.

:knue

Speak for yourself, jagoff!

Iwritecode
02-26-2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Sticks and stones may break my bones... :smile:

Actually, as my old high school science teacher was fond of saying, they should be whipped with a wet noodle!

ode to veeck
02-26-2002, 07:04 PM
gee I thought this was important