PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Web Gems of All Time on BBTN

cbotnyse
09-05-2006, 10:22 PM
Just a reminder that this will be played on Wednesday (9/6) at 9pm (central)

I know they've been doing top 3 of all time from each franchise. Anyone catch which Sox plays made the top 3?

There should be some memorable plays on the top ten.

SoxandtheCityTee
09-05-2006, 10:29 PM
Here you go:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=76635&page=2

cbotnyse
09-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Here you go:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=76635&page=2 Thanks. I completely missed that on BBTN and on WSI....I am glad Uribe's play made it in there.....Its one of the most underrated catches in history.

Brian26
09-05-2006, 11:07 PM
Thanks. I completely missed that on BBTN and on WSI....I am glad Uribe's play made it in there.....Its one of the most underrated catches in history.

Ivan Calderon was robbed.

Steelrod
09-06-2006, 01:26 AM
Iguchi's was number one all time for me!

cbotnyse
09-07-2006, 11:17 AM
I made a thread reminding people to watch the top ten and then I forgot to watch.:mad: :redface: ......I need to lay off the :smokin: :nuts: :anon:

Can someone enlighten me on the highlights? What was #1? Any Sox highlights make it in?

wilburaga
09-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Ivan Calderon was robbed.

And shot.

W

LuvSox
09-07-2006, 12:59 PM
I made a thread reminding people to watch the top ten and then I forgot to watch.:mad: :redface: ......I need to lay off the :smokin: :nuts: :anon:

Can someone enlighten me on the highlights? What was #1? Any Sox highlights make it in?

I didn't see it either, but that's a funny post. :D:

Shift
09-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Wilburaga - kudos.

Funniest post I've ever read.

PKalltheway
09-07-2006, 04:10 PM

Ozzie Smith's barehanded grab with the Padres in was #1. No Sox highlights made it in. The list also included (I forget in which order):
Buck Martinez tagging two guys out at home plate with a broken leg:o:
Otis Nixon's AMAZING catch (I thought this should have been #1)
A catch by Ken Griffey, Jr. in which he broke his wrist
A Kenny Lofton catch
Gary Mathews, Jr.
Wille Mays in the World Series
Jim Edmonds' over the shoulder diving catch
I forget what the other two were

Tekijawa
09-07-2006, 04:14 PM
I forget what the other two were

Probably Aaron Rowand plays... I love him! I wish we had him back... I think I'll start a thread about it!:redneck

MeteorsSox4367
09-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Rowand's play in Philly was in there, as was everyone from ESPN creating and then bowing at the golden statues of Jeter, Ortiz and Ramirez.

That's just idolatry being idolatry.

The other play was Ozzie Smith making an unreal catch while diving over reserve OF Curt Ford, who was misidentified as Willie McGee.