PDA

View Full Version : oldie but a goodie

voodoochile
07-30-2001, 02:26 PM
4 Chicago sports fans (Bulls, Blackhawks, Sox and flubbies) are sitting around4 in a bar discussing who has the most loyal fans...

Bulls fan says, "Come with me, I'll prove we have the most loyal fans." So off they all go. They go to the top of the Sears tower. The Bulls fan shows them a way to get out on the roof and takes them all over to the edge. Suddenly the Bulls fan screams, "THIS IS FOR MY BELOVED BULLS!!!" And jumps off the building...

The other 3 are stunned and shocked, but soon they are also impressed. The Hawks fan says, "I'm not being out done by any basketball fan." Then he too screams, "THIS IS FOR THE HAWKS!!!" And also jumps off the building...

The two baseball fans are shocked and start shuffling their feet and wondering if they have to follow suit. Finally after a few minutes the Sox fan says, "I think it is silly they were so stupid as to jump off. Let's look and see what happened to them." They walk up to the edge and look down. Then the Sox fan screams, "THIS IS FOR THE SOX!!!" and throws the flubs fan off the building...

danman31
07-30-2001, 02:30 PM
Not to be mean, but someone already posted that.

Iwritecode
07-30-2001, 02:53 PM
Ahh, but it was worth reading over agian...

WinningUgly!
07-30-2001, 09:28 PM
I love Cub jokes!
:hawk

Bmr31
02-14-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
4 Chicago sports fans (Bulls, Blackhawks, Sox and flubbies) are sitting around4 in a bar discussing who has the most loyal fans...

Bulls fan says, "Come with me, I'll prove we have the most loyal fans." So off they all go. They go to the top of the Sears tower. The Bulls fan shows them a way to get out on the roof and takes them all over to the edge. Suddenly the Bulls fan screams, "THIS IS FOR MY BELOVED BULLS!!!" And jumps off the building...

The other 3 are stunned and shocked, but soon they are also impressed. The Hawks fan says, "I'm not being out done by any basketball fan." Then he too screams, "THIS IS FOR THE HAWKS!!!" And also jumps off the building...

The two baseball fans are shocked and start shuffling their feet and wondering if they have to follow suit. Finally after a few minutes the Sox fan says, "I think it is silly they were so stupid as to jump off. Let's look and see what happened to them." They walk up to the edge and look down. Then the Sox fan screams, "THIS IS FOR THE SOX!!!" and throws the flubs fan off the building...

LOL :D: i like....

fuzzy_patters
02-14-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile

You are a liar, and this didn't really happen. The Cubs fans are all lemmings, so the Cubs fan must have already jumped.

voodoochile
02-14-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by fuzzy_patters
You are a liar, and this didn't really happen. The Cubs fans are all lemmings, so the Cubs fan must have already jumped.

Only if a girl in a halter top carrying a Bud jumped first...

"This is for ShamMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....."