PDA

View Full Version : Phillies fan groups

StockdaleForVeep
09-05-2006, 07:22 AM
What is with these guys honestly, and why cant we get groups like em. What i refer to is the fan clubs theyve made. It went from the wolfpack(randy wolf) to the padilla floatilla and now they got howards homers, in which all of them are in homer simpson outfits

We did have aarons amigos and crede's crew but comeon, how is it they get the monopoly on good gags?

SoXPriDe33
09-05-2006, 07:49 AM
Yeah they have some great groups for their players. They also have one for Chase Utley involving a bus. I don't quite get it but they have a bus cut out with 4 windows and 4 guys looking out of it.

Lip Man 1
09-05-2006, 01:36 PM
Obviously you are to young to remember the 'Sox Supporters' that hung out in left field during the 1970's.

Lip

Madvora
09-05-2006, 01:52 PM
I'd rather have the Sox actually win again.

FedEx227
09-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Yeah they have some great groups for their players. They also have one for Chase Utley involving a bus. I don't quite get it but they have a bus cut out with 4 windows and 4 guys looking out of it.

Yes it's pretty awesome. However, I feel like that had that for another player too during the Padilla Floatilla

batmanZoSo
09-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Obviously you are to young to remember the 'Sox Supporters' that hung out in left field during the 1970's.

Lip

Weren't they named after the euphemism "athletic supporter," a.k.a. jock strap?

areilly
09-05-2006, 07:09 PM
We also have Thome's Homies, although I would be shocked if no one in Cleveland or Philly thought of that first.

I've seen three separate groups of young women calling themselves Scottie's Hotties, Brian's Babies, and The Bobby Babes around the park.

Gooch's Crew was just a one-time thing, as far as how many times I've seen them at a game or on TV.

I'm sure there's more but I haven't been to the park as many times this year as I did last year.

NonetheLoaiza
09-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Sweeney's Weenies? We could dress up in giant hot dog outfits. Yay? Nay?

StockdaleForVeep
09-06-2006, 06:41 AM
I had an idea of shingo's shoguns and a row of the UD being fans in shogun outfits and a gong, so far ive been the only one ever for this