PDA

View Full Version : Out-of Towners Heads-Up: Today's Sox Game on INHD

MarySwiss
09-04-2006, 01:28 PM
I just noticed that today's Sox/Red Sox game will be shown on INHD in the Phoenix metro area. Those WSIers who live outside the Chicago area and who have INHD might want to check your schedules.

samram
09-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the heads up, MarySwiss.:smile:

MarySwiss
09-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the heads up, MarySwiss.:smile:

You're welcome, samram. :smile:

BTW, are you getting the game there too? I'm not really sure just how this INHD channel works; seems like they randomly pick games to show, which is the reason I always check. For example, they cannot be picking games based on region because we are nowhere near Boston or Chicago.

my5thbench
09-04-2006, 05:04 PM
better news for me is that .......NO games are on WCIU....so we can see all games this week here in Hoosierdom...1st time this season methinks

samram
09-04-2006, 05:06 PM
You're welcome, samram. :smile:

BTW, are you getting the game there too? I'm not really sure just how this INHD channel works; seems like they randomly pick games to show, which is the reason I always check. For example, they cannot be picking games based on region because we are nowhere near Boston or Chicago.

Yeah, it's on here. They do randomly pick games, but it's the same one all over the country. I just got back from Savannah and Hilton Head this afternoon, so it gives me something better to do than wish I had another, say, ten years, to spend on the beach.

pudge
09-04-2006, 05:14 PM
INHD is nation wide. Anyone who has the channel gets the game they're showing. Thanks for letting people know. I've had my DVR set on this game for about a week (you can see the schedule ahead of time at inhd.com -- looks like Sox v. Tigers on the 19th is the next one). Now we just need a W!

MarySwiss
09-04-2006, 06:03 PM
INHD is nation wide. Anyone who has the channel gets the game they're showing. Thanks for letting people know. I've had my DVR set on this game for about a week (you can see the schedule ahead of time at inhd.com -- looks like Sox v. Tigers on the 19th is the next one). Now we just need a W!
Cool! And thanks for the inhd.com tip.

Go Sox!!!!!

ondafarm
09-04-2006, 07:27 PM
I get the game out here, but unfortunately, it is the Red Sawk broadcast.

ondafarm
09-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Nothing like hearing a Boston accent saying "Garland."