PDA

View Full Version : Post season ticket question(Email that went out)

Timmy D's
09-01-2006, 06:26 PM
I just checked my email, and some how missed one that came late yesterday saying my payment was due by 8/31, or else I will lose my seats(FS plan). I had paid this a few weeks ago in full and have an invoice saying it wqas paid. I'm naturally just concerned something got screwed up, and I'm out, but Sox office is closed till Tuesday, so just wondering if anyone who also paid in full got this message?? Just hopin it's a glitch for everyone, and not just me and my bad luck that got glitched. Thanks!:(:

ewokpelts
09-01-2006, 06:34 PM
i had a small issue with my payment too(not related to yours), and the response makes it seem like they're expecting some overlapping of orders over the weekend.I'd call /email your rep to have him/her call you tuesday. it should be ook

Martinigirl
09-01-2006, 06:34 PM
As long as you have an invoice saying it was paid, you are fine. If there is a clerical error, it is on their end and you have proof of payment, so they will have to correct it.

Jerko
09-01-2006, 07:21 PM
I just checked my email, and some how missed one that came late yesterday saying my payment was due by 8/31, or else I will lose my seats(FS plan). I had paid this a few weeks ago in full and have an invoice saying it wqas paid. I'm naturally just concerned something got screwed up, and I'm out, but Sox office is closed till Tuesday, so just wondering if anyone who also paid in full got this message?? Just hopin it's a glitch for everyone, and not just me and my bad luck that got glitched. Thanks!:(:

Same thing happened to me. They sent me an email saying I had one day to make my payment, which I made on 8-21, then when I clicked on the link in THAT SAME EMAIL and signed on to my account, it said I was paid in full. :dunno:

Timmy D's
09-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the help. I feel better now. I left my rep a voicemail, and email. I'm sure it will be fine.:cool: