PDA

View Full Version : Sox Video / Film Collectors

das_42
02-24-2002, 06:27 PM
Hoping this website / forum has some Sox video collectors / traders. Always looking for more older games (complete, partial, hilites, and hilite team annual films, tapes, etc) and even the more recent classics, feel free to email me more about video collecting. ALSO I love the portions of this site dedicated to the past and Sox Fans' memories, let's all share our memories! and GO SOX!

FarWestChicago
02-24-2002, 06:32 PM
Welcome to WSI, das_42! :gulp:

I think there may be some collectors around.

PaleHoseGeorge
02-24-2002, 06:47 PM
Check out the Sox fight songs link on the floating navigation bar at left. Besides lots of songs, it has some classic radio calls of famous moments in Sox history. I'm quite certain WSI has the largest such collection anywhere on the internet.

Welcome aboard!

Foulke You
02-25-2002, 02:46 PM
Check your email das_42. I sent you a list of Sox games and highlight tapes I own. Let me know if you want to trade or something. I'd be happy to make a copy of a game I have.

:tool
Did you get my expressed written consent of major league baseball when you taped those?!

longshot7
02-25-2002, 07:02 PM
Foulke, I'd love to take a look at that list as well. I have some games that i could trade you for. btw, anyone have the 1983 alcs by any chance?