PDA

View Full Version : Oakland Series

hawkjt
08-29-2006, 01:12 PM
is going to force the sox back to the chamber of horror and based on the way that field looked last nite- it is going to be fielder -beware.

I have not seen a worse looking mlb field in many years. The raiders played there on Friday nite and it looked every bit like a cow pasture in the outfield.

The announcers said they had to paint the grass green in many areas of the field, there was cut-out chunks of turf all over. Even the infield showed signs of divots and wear. It is a disgrace and the commissioner should step in and make the A's play the rest of their games on the road(ok, a little drastic). But seriously, it is not even good turf for football right now, let alone baseball. Roger Bossard would not even spit on this abomination.

Combine the ripped up outfield with the rock hard infield and you got a wierd,fluke A's like freak losses going to the opposition. Hisses me off that they can create a homefield advantage similar to the dome by letting the field deteriorate like that. I dislike the A's mucho. Too bad Hurt has to play there.

mrfourni
08-29-2006, 02:03 PM
step in and make the A's play the rest of their games on the road(ok, a little drastic).

Why not step in and make them play in San Fran?