PDA

View Full Version : New member on WSI

ilovejon52
02-24-2002, 12:22 PM
Hello. I'm new to WSI. I'm a 18 yr old female. My name is Misty. I think this is the most awsome site on the internet. I'm on here thanx to "ilovemags30". If it wasn't for her, i wouldn't be on here. And i think that Jon is the best pitcher on the White Sox...cough, cough...and he's HOTT!!!! :jon

CLR01
02-24-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by ilovejon52
I'm on here thanx to "ilovemags30".

I would have never guessed that. :)

Welcome to WSI.

ilovemags30
02-24-2002, 12:29 PM
oh hell noooooo!! lmao...my comp sux for when i go on to put a pic on mine it never never works..but no when u come on for the 1st time u get it rt away....uh uh hell no..yea...SO WELCOME!! so misty hi! since ur sitting rt next to me now it defeats the purpose of typing all this when i can just tell u...so yay ur on WSI...hehe didnt i tell u this is great?!

Jerry_Manuel
02-24-2002, 12:37 PM
Thanks for joining the revolution that is WSI.

If you need a signature, I'm the person to ask. :smile:

FarWestChicago
02-24-2002, 01:08 PM
Welcome to WSI, ILJ! :gulp:

awesomefan
02-24-2002, 01:09 PM
Jerry_Manuel: What exactly do you mean by a "signature"?

Do you mean a Signature Quote or a Signature Picture?

Sorry if I'm confusing you, but I even confuse myself alot...hehehehe

Jerry_Manuel
02-24-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by awesomefan
Jerry_Manuel: What exactly do you mean by a "signature"?

Do you mean a Signature Quote or a Signature Picture?

A signature photo, like my Expos sig below.

PaleHoseGeorge
02-24-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by ilovejon52
Hello. I'm new to WSI. I'm a 18 yr old female. My name is Misty. I think this is the most awsome site on the internet. I'm on here thanx to "ilovemags30". If it wasn't for her, i wouldn't be on here. And i think that Jon is the best pitcher on the White Sox...cough, cough...and he's HOTT!!!! :jon

Welcome to WSI, jon52. I'm thinking we need a "Nicest Sox Buns" poll for all the lady Sox Fans on the board. Can you offer a list of 4-5 Sox players who should be contestants in our online poll?

I'm not qualified to make these selections myself. I'm married with kids, spending more time leering at the players' wives to form much of an opinion about how well their husbands' double-knits fit.

:smile:

LongDistanceFan
02-24-2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Welcome to WSI, jon52. I'm thinking we need a "Nicest Sox Buns" poll for all the lady Sox Fans on the board. Can you offer a list of 4-5 Sox players who should be contestants in our online poll?

I'm not qualified to make these selections myself. I'm married with kids, spending more time leering at the players' wives to form much of an opinion about how well their husbands' double-knits fit.

:smile: i like i realy want to know who has what for a male in pants............. :?:

btw welcome aboard. :D:

WinningUgly!
02-24-2002, 05:53 PM
Oh my god! I just heard Carson Daly on TRL, say something about Justin Timberlake trying out for the Sox! Wouldn't that be like so awesome? http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/eek2.gif

Just kidding-Welcome aboard. :D:

doublem23
02-24-2002, 06:27 PM
Well, that would certainly bring fans.

RichH55
02-25-2002, 03:04 AM

Well the old consensus from my female Sox fan friends was that Jeff Abbott ranked well here, so I'm guessing good looks and talent don't correspond....which brings me to my next point: Ron Karkovice-Hall of Famer:)

CubKilla
02-25-2002, 09:53 AM
I've also had the experience that alot of girl's fav players are usually based on looks and not athletic ability. But hey..... whatever floats your boat. As long as their Sox fans who cares. Welcome Ilovejon52 and Ilovemags30.

RedPinStripes
02-25-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by CubsF'nBlow
I've also had the experience that alot of girl's fav players are usually based on looks and not athletic ability. But hey..... whatever floats your boat. As long as their Sox fans who cares. Welcome Ilovejon52 and Ilovemags30.

Yeah, What he said. :smile:

OfficerKarkovice
02-25-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
....which brings me to my next point: Ron Karkovice-Hall of Famer:)

Well nothing like stating the obvious I guess.

RedPinStripes
02-25-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Oh my god! I just heard Carson Daly on TRL, say something about Justin Timberlake trying out for the Sox! Wouldn't that be like so awesome? http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/eek2.gif

Just kidding-Welcome aboard. :D:

Then I'd have to bring my gun to Comiskey. Damn boy bands. and he's got
:britney

my woman. I can't stand him!

MikeKreevich
02-25-2002, 04:46 PM
Misty, are you sure you'r 18? I would think a mature young woman like yourself would go for "The Ladies Man".
:rocked

Vsahajpal
02-25-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Guzman's Goat
Misty, are you sure you'r 18? I would think a mature young woman like yourself would go for "The Ladies Man".
:rocked

Pointdexter!

RichH55
02-25-2002, 05:13 PM
Does anyone else feel kinduva dirty when they read this thread?

THE_HOOTER
02-25-2002, 05:31 PM
Welcome to WSI!!!!!!!!!!! :)

RedPinStripes
02-25-2002, 05:34 PM
Pointdexter. LOL!

Pete_SSAC
02-25-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal

Pointdexter!

Hmmm, wow, he kindda looks like me, only athletic.

- Pete

AsInWreck
02-25-2002, 06:21 PM

This is starting to sound like the Lincoln Park Trixie Society web site link that this site uses to bash Cubs fan, you know where they talk about what great a**es cubs players have/ plz plz plz don't go there