PDA

View Full Version : Brought a Smile to My Face

CubKilla
02-24-2002, 11:19 AM
Chicago Sun-Times 02/24/02

STAY TUNED: Alou already has missed some workouts because of an injury. A muscle strain in Alou's left side has Baylor putting on the brakes. Alou isn't allowed to hit for now.

"I don't want it to get out of hand," Baylor said. "Strain it and you're out a month. I'll bring him along slowly."

:moron

"Like I said..... the AL Central is the White Sox' to lose. I loved the Kenny Lofton trade. Big Frank is back. I'm pumped!"

RichH55
02-25-2002, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by CubsF'nBlow
Chicago Sun-Times 02/24/02

STAY TUNED: Alou already has missed some workouts because of an injury. A muscle strain in Alou's left side has Baylor putting on the brakes. Alou isn't allowed to hit for now.

"I don't want it to get out of hand," Baylor said. "Strain it and you're out a month. I'll bring him along slowly."

"Like I said..... the AL Central is the White Sox' to lose. I loved the Kenny Lofton trade. Big Frank is back. I'm pumped!"

More like:

What creeps these Sox fans be....In Spring Training they cheered the injury that would eventually derail Alou's 2002 season.

Apparently we are only allowed to cheer injuries on when D. Wells tells us to!

Hey i didn't have a ton of ammunition against the Sox at that point and have you ever tried rallying against Frank based on hitting numbers? This Cubs fan stuff isn't easy

RichH55
02-25-2002, 03:09 AM
Man that Moron tag is creepy.... <shudder>

To steal a line from SNL's Celebrity Jeopardy

"Jay Marirititi(sic) I feel like I want to punch you!"