PDA

View Full Version : Wsox Collectables

soxwon
08-27-2006, 09:11 PM
I was visiting Galena, il this weekend
and i went downstairs to a collectable store.
I found a white sox model airplane
a 59 model car with the sox on it.
also three (i think bobblehead) dolls of AJ Buehrle and DYE
all holding the Championship trophy for $40 each
Plus there was a SOUTHPAW bobblhead doll.
anyone seen these items before?

salty99
08-27-2006, 09:12 PM
yes they made those bobbleheads for a lot of different players

Palehose13
08-27-2006, 09:13 PM
I was visiting Galena, il this weekend
and i went downstairs to a collectable store.
I found a white sox model airplane
a 59 model car with the sox on it.
also three (i think bobblehead) dolls of AJ Buehrle and DYE
all holding the Championship trophy for $40 each
Plus there was a SOUTHPAW bobblhead doll.
anyone seen these items before?

The bobbleheads holding the trophy were on the whitesox.com store after the world series. IIRC, they were $20 or under.

PalehosePlanet
08-27-2006, 09:24 PM
There were only 2005 bobbleheads of each player holding the WS trophy made. If the item is authentic the # should be under the base (E.G. #99 of 2005).

The players available were: Konerko, Buehrle, Garland, Contreras, Garcia, AJ, Pods, Crede, Iguchi, Guillen and Dye (JD is holding the MVP trophy, not the WS trophy).

They are no longer made and are collector items, $ 30 - 50 is usually what you would pay on EBAY when available.

Myrtle72
08-27-2006, 10:34 PM
Does anyone know where you may be able to find a list of all the White Sox bobbleheads made online? I'd like to see what they all look like.

Justagirl
08-27-2006, 11:30 PM
http://search.ebay.com/white-sox-heads_W0QQfkrZ1QQfnuZ1

Myrtle72
08-28-2006, 02:04 AM
Ebay doesn't necessarily have a list of all of the bobbleheads that were ever made...

rocky biddle
08-28-2006, 09:08 AM
I bought the AJ and Paulie trophy bobbleheads at Soxfest last year. I just checked the bottom for the company info. and did a google search. For some reason it won't let me post a direct link. Everytime I post it, it goes to a different page. So go here (http://www.forevercollectibles.com/www/). Then click on the MLB logo and scroll all the way down to the 2005 World Series logo. That should get you there.

edit- That doesn't appear to be all of them. Go to their White Sox page and they have Ozzie, Iguchi and JD (holding the mvp trophy). I don't see it but I know they make AJ as well.