PDA

View Full Version : Chances tonight?

SoxEd
08-26-2006, 07:00 PM
So, after reading the first two pages of Unholy Wrath over last night's game, I thought 'sack that, I'll just ask folks what they think'.

So, WSI, what do you think our chances are against those Spongecakes tonight?

Are we expecting some more 'Keystone Cops' plays to lose us the game, are we resigned to defeat by Johan 'HP Umps just lurve me' Santana, or do we reckon JC can put one over them?

Will the good Sox bullpen show up tonight?

Whaddya reckon?

Tragg
08-26-2006, 08:10 PM
I would say we need a gem from Jose tonight with Ozuna hitting leadoff and Alomar being in the lineup...but it's now 0-3 so maybe we can get a miracle and score runs with this lineup.

Glad to see Anderson sitting again. That makes sense to hurt the D.

Hitmen77
08-26-2006, 08:32 PM
With Santana going, the odds are always against you. That's why yesterday's game was so important to win - because there was a good probability that you'd lose tonight.

Unless we come back tonight, the only good thing I have to say is that if we win tomorrow, we escape only 0.5 games behind the Twins. After that I like our chances to make up some ground because we're playing some weaker/struggling teams in the next few weeks and the Twins, when they are not playing the White Sox, are going to be hurting if they have both Radke and Liriano out.

I just hope that by the time we get to the last series of the season in CrapDome, we better damn well have a 3 game lead for a playoff spot. If not, stock up on the ol' antacid.:(:

soxchick20
08-26-2006, 08:47 PM
I would say we need a gem from Jose tonight.

Too late now cuz Jose...well...HE GONE! :angry: