PDA

View Full Version : Who you crappin'?

Pete_SSAC
02-23-2002, 07:38 PM
This is taken from the latest article at whitesox.com

Last time he took it off, he felt it was too soon. Somehow, despite a series of injuries and bad years by some key veterans, the Sox were one of the American League's best teams for about three-fourths of the season. However, a 14-29 start ultimately ruined their chances in the American League West.

What REALLY ruined the Sox chance at the American Leauge West is the fact that they are in the Central.

- Pete

RichH55
02-23-2002, 07:40 PM
Maybe this is why they have had so much trouble marketing the team....I bet the following in San Fransico is freaking huge!

doublem23
02-23-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
Maybe this is why they have had so much trouble marketing the team....I bet the following in San Fransico is freaking huge!

Well, we do have a lot of Left Coast Sox fans around here.

LongDistanceFan
02-23-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC
This is taken from the latest article at whitesox.com

What REALLY ruined the Sox chance at the American Leauge West is the fact that they are in the Central.

- Pete in addition is thought that we were in the race until the end when the sox couldn't pull out a couple of key wins

SoxRulecubsdrool
02-23-2002, 08:54 PM
www.whitesox.com - What the hell is that? Now that I am hooked on WSI, I haven't visited in weeks. Thanks alot guys. See what I am missing. Informative info like that. :gulp:

RedPinStripes
02-24-2002, 03:20 AM
:b&b
"hu huh ...What a dumbass"

MarqSox
02-24-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by SoxRulecubsdrool
Thanks alot guys. See what I am missing. Informative info like that. :gulp:

Nothin like some informative information. :smile:

LongDistanceFan
02-24-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by MarqSox

Nothin like some informative information. :smile: i don't know but did i just got slam?

SoxRulecubsdrool
02-24-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
i don't know but did i just got slam?
:gulp:

I believe the slam was on me. Go ahead poke your jabs. After several brewskies informative info is very important.

:carter

Sounded good to me!

:gulp:

czalgosz
02-24-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by RichH55

Hey, I live in San Francisco! There are at least three of us!

doublem23
02-24-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by MarqSox

Nothin like some informative information. :smile:

Speaking like a true journalist... LOL :smile: