PDA

View Full Version : Frank's shape?


OfficerKarkovice
02-23-2002, 05:21 PM
I thought I remember reading that somebody had posted how Frank had shown up to camp and appeared to be out of shape but I don't know from this pic here it looks like has actually gotten in better shape...granted maybe he is just sucking it in for the camera and all but he looks pretty good.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020223/capt.1014497301white_sox_spring_training_xtc101.jp g

HootieMcBoob
02-23-2002, 05:23 PM
holy crap, his arms are like the size of my legs!! He's ripping that jersey.....

OfficerKarkovice
02-23-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by HootieMcBoob
holy crap, his arms are like the size of my legs!! He's ripping that jersey.....

Yeah...hes a big dude.

Chisox_cali
02-23-2002, 05:37 PM
A bit of useless trivia the photographer is from Burbank as it said in the caption on Yahoo.

doublem23
02-23-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
A bit of useless trivia the photographer is from Burbank as it said in the caption on Yahoo.

Useless indeed... :smile:

My hometown is Burbank, too, but you don't see me flaunt it around... LOL (Burbank, IL, that is)

Anyways, he does look like he's in good shape. Big year ahead? Hopefully.

Chisox_cali
02-23-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


Useless indeed... :smile:

My hometown is Burbank, too, but you don't see me flaunt it around... LOL (Burbank, IL, that is)

Anyways, he does look like he's in good shape. Big year ahead? Hopefully.

Ah you mean the fake Burbank! :smile: I can flaunt it around I still live here

doublem23
02-23-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali


Ah you mean the fake Burbank! :smile: I can flaunt it around I still live here

The cold Burbank... :smile:

SoxRulecubsdrool
02-23-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by HootieMcBoob
holy crap, his arms are like the size of my legs!! He's ripping that jersey.....

:gulp:
Reminds me a lot of myself.
Seriously, that report of being out of shape came up on WSCR a week or so ago and no one knew where it came from. People who have seen him says he looks great.

:gulp:

CLR01
02-23-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by SoxRulecubsdrool


:gulp:
Reminds me a lot of myself.
Seriously, that report of being out of shape came up on WSCR a week or so ago and no one knew where it came from. People who have seen him says he looks great.

:gulp:


That cant be true, Bc2k says he's obese. The pictures are fake.

WinningUgly!
02-23-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by CLR01



That cant be true, Bc2k says he's obese. The pictures are fake.

It must be true then. I doubt Frank even makes the team. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/rolleyes.gif

CLR01
02-23-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!


It must be true then. I doubt Frank even makes the team. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/rolleyes.gif


Isnt that the truth. They should trade him to the yankees so the two fat bastards can be together.

WinningUgly!
02-23-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by CLR01



Isnt that the truth. They should trade him to the yankees so the two fat bastards can be together.

Well, according to Bc2k, it's ok for David Wells to report to camp as an obese, out of shape, 350 pound piece of flabby crap. :D:

GASHWOUND
02-23-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
I thought I remember reading that somebody had posted how Frank had shown up to camp and appeared to be out of shape but I don't know from this pic here it looks like has actually gotten in better shape...granted maybe he is just sucking it in for the camera and all but he looks pretty good.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020223/capt.1014497301white_sox_spring_training_xtc101.jp g

I saw him taking BP on TV and he looks great, no controversy or anything. Unlike the circus side show thats gonna hapen on Monday when you know who "strolls" into Scrubs camp. :o:

Fisk72
02-23-2002, 11:11 PM
I remember hearing way back when that Frank purposely wore smaller sized jerseys just so he'd look even more ripped than he was. Either way, it doesn't matter as long as he's cranking the ball out of the park and puting up MVP numbers.

RedPinStripes
02-24-2002, 03:09 AM
His waste don't look bigger then his upper body. That's a good sign. He looks good. btw, he's a useless fat ass that cant steal bases right bc2k?

RichH55
02-24-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
His waste don't look bigger then his upper body. That's a good sign. He looks good. btw, he's a useless fat ass that cant steal bases right bc2k?


Hey .400+ OBP is ok, and Multi-MVPs might get you a shot at a platoon, but if the power hitting Ted Williams the next generation Big Hurt refuses to steal 30 this year we cant win it!

RichH55
02-24-2002, 02:29 PM
And also if you'll look here I can show you via the magic of FANTASY NUMBERS(aka God's gift to Baseball numbers) that due to Frank's weight and his steal numbers that Frank ranks as # 4,500 in Al DHs and even worse at 4,766 for AL 1B.....its a good thing for us Sox fans that they didn't throw the NL into this mix or Frank might not even make the list!!!

bjmarte
02-24-2002, 08:07 PM
Damn. I hate showing up late for a bc2k bashing party :smile:

Daver
02-24-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by bjmarte
Damn. I hate showing up late for a bc2k bashing party :smile:

I'm done wasting my time,it is well documented as to my thoughts on the situation.

bjmarte
02-24-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by daver


I'm done wasting my time,it is well documented as to my thoughts on the situation.

Yea, pretty much from post #1 on. It is still alot of fun to see others join in :D:

RedPinStripes
02-24-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by bjmarte


Yea, pretty much from post #1 on. It is still alot of fun to see others join in :D:

I've been laying low on the bashing latly. I have to get my shots in though.

Cheryl
02-25-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


Useless indeed... :smile:

My hometown is Burbank, too, but you don't see me flaunt it around... LOL (Burbank, IL, that is)


Well how could you? I mean...Burbank. Gimme a break.

BTW, I grew up in Oak Lawn.

Cheryl
02-25-2002, 01:44 PM
Forgot to mention, I've always liked Frank's posterior.

AsInWreck
02-25-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl
Forgot to mention, I've always liked Frank's posterior.


hmmm, sounds like a cubs fan in disguise

Daver
02-25-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl
Forgot to mention, I've always liked Frank's posterior.

Cheryl,are you hiding the fact that you are a member of the Trixie Society?

WinningUgly!
02-25-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl
Forgot to mention, I've always liked Frank's posterior.

How could you not? There's so much to love. :)

doublem23
02-25-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl


Well how could you? I mean...Burbank. Gimme a break.

BTW, I grew up in Oak Lawn.

Hey now.. I don't get violent and irrational over many things, but mess with Burbank and........ LOL

I was only there for like a year, then we moved to Berwyn for like another year, and now I live smack in the middle of Kubbie Kingdom, Chicago's Northwest Side... sigh

bc2k
02-25-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
His waste don't look bigger then his upper body. That's a good sign. He looks good. btw, he's a useless fat ass that cant steal bases right bc2k?

Thomas looks good this year.

Daver
02-25-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by bc2k


Thomas looks good this year.

Almost tradeable right?