PDA

View Full Version : Sox Season Ticket Holder Open House Today

HootieMcBoob
02-23-2002, 06:16 PM
Did anyone else go to this???
Me and my friend went...we got to go in the new Conference and Learning Center (very nice), the Sox' Clubhouse (the REAL one, not just this board!), the Sox' dugout, and on the dirt between the dugouts and behind home plate. I took some pics of the renovations - here is one of centerfield....

It was cool to go in all the "underground" rooms and the tunnel - I've only done this once before when I was little. They had Albert Belle Oriole jerseys, Juan Gon Injun jerseys, and Flubbies pens, all on sale. Oh yeah, and all you can eat hot dogs!!
Aiight....I'm out, later people.....

HootieMcBoob
02-23-2002, 06:21 PM
Here's a picture of the brand new Conference and Learning Center that I took.....It's very nice and they showed a movie on the 2001 White Sox on the Big Screen.......

Chisox_cali
02-23-2002, 07:08 PM
Centerfield looks like a whole lotte nothin in that picture. My minds eye cant even see the batters eye yet. I hope it looks cool when it is done.

PaleHoseGeorge
02-23-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by HootieMcBoob
....Oh yeah, and all you can eat hot dogs!!

All you can eat HOT DOGS? Woo hoo!!!!

:reinsy
"We're going to make a first-class organization!"
(1981)

HawkDJ
02-23-2002, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the pics, those are nice.

Don't worry about renovations, I'm sure they will do a great job like last year. I always sit in Club Level so not only do we get waiters, deserts and a great view. Now there is padded seats! Joy!

Dadawg_77
02-23-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by HootieMcBoob
Here's a picture of the brand new Conference and Learning Center that I took.....It's very nice and they showed a movie on the 2001 White Sox on the Big Screen.......

Holy Sh@# thats me. I was there and I have proof now. I am the guy with the grey sweatshirt watching last year's team video. Thats funny

doublem23
02-23-2002, 07:32 PM
Cool, thanks for the pics Hootie...

Well, I see were I'll be spending my time this summer.

Viva Magglio
02-23-2002, 10:09 PM
Did anybody at the open house notice the photographs in Mágglio's locker? He has a pitcher of himself and James Baldwin holding a Mágglio bobble head doll. There are pictures of his children taped to the locker safe. And then there is a framed picture of an elderly African-American white-haired gentleman wearing a Cubs uniform. It is not Ernie Banks, Billy Williams, or Ronnie Woo-Woo.

Now Mágglio is one of the biggest anti-Cubs players on the team ("I hate losing to the Cubs.") This old man in the framed picture must obviously someone whom Mágglio has deep respect for any must be beyond his dislike for the Cubs. I wonder if the man is some old Venezuelan baseball hero or something.

Jerry_Manuel
02-23-2002, 10:10 PM
:spam

bump

WinningUgly!
02-23-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Did anybody at the open house notice the photographs in Mágglio's locker? He has a pitcher of himself and James Baldwin holding a Mágglio bobble head doll. There are pictures of his children taped to the locker safe. And then there is a framed picture of an elderly African-American white-haired gentleman wearing a Cubs uniform. It is not Ernie Banks, Billy Williams, or Ronnie Woo-Woo.

Now Mágglio is one of the biggest anti-Cubs players on the team ("I hate losing to the Cubs.") This old man in the framed picture must obviously someone whom Mágglio has deep respect for any must be beyond his dislike for the Cubs. I wonder if the man is some old Venezuelan baseball hero or something.

Maybe it's Samme . You never know with all of the age-fraud going around.