PDA

View Full Version : From Boston's latest column...

czalgosz
02-23-2002, 05:50 PM
Sorry if this was posted already...

One very good piece of comeback news: Scott Radinsky is throwing very well for the Indians, who believe he will be a significant part of what should be a deep bullpen.

*Insert Tribe joke here*.

Anyway, I kind of miss Scott Radinsky. I was sort of hoping the Sox would give him a shot. But now that he's joined the Tribe, I can only wish for him to be terrible.

doublem23
02-23-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz

Us? Make fun of the Trjbe? Never!

RichH55
02-23-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz
Sorry if this was posted already...

Anyway, I kind of miss Scott Radinsky. I was sort of hoping the Sox would give him a shot. But now that he's joined the Tribe, I can only wish for him to be terrible.

Good old Radinsky.....wasn't he a leftie? Surprised we never gave him another shot or made a small deal to get him last year...couldnt be worse than the Embree types we put out there

RedPinStripes
02-24-2002, 04:36 AM
I liked Radinsky. What a nutcase though! Ever see him talk to himself before the game? His conversations get nearly violant.

RichH55
02-24-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
I liked Radinsky. What a nutcase though! Ever see him talk to himself before the game? His conversations get nearly violant.

For a Pitcher, especially a reliever, wouldn't this be considered a plus? Pitchers and Goalies....different breeds