PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry Jon and Joe

BNLSox
08-23-2006, 02:09 AM
Seeing as though I was one of the biggest critics of both Garland and Crede throughout their earlier times with the White Sox (and for Garland even early this season) I just wanted to appologize to two of our most dependable gamers. I was thinking about who I really felt still had the spirit of '05 in their play this season and these two without a doubt still believe and are hungry for more.

Big Jon and Joe, lead the way to October.

TheKittle
08-23-2006, 03:25 AM
I wonder if the people who ripped the Dye signing, have or will appologize?

itsnotrequired
08-23-2006, 08:59 AM
I wonder if the people who ripped the Dye signing, have or will appologize?

<psychoticHangar>Jermaine Dye will knock this team out of the postseason</psychoticHangar>

©FarWestChicago

:D:

batmanZoSo
08-23-2006, 09:05 AM
And it only took two stellar years and some World Series heroics.

Sox fans: we're tough to please, but it's worth it in the ened. :thumbsup:

jenn2080
08-23-2006, 09:14 AM
Ya I vowed in late May early June to not call Garland the girl name since he was pitching like a stud and playing like he wants it.

Dice
08-23-2006, 09:19 AM
I myself have to seriously 'man up' on Garland. I used to rag on this guy in his early years calling him 'Judy' Garland. And even with last years performance I still was a little skeptical. Now, I'm totally converted. Garland is a major league ACE. He has improved 200% in the last 2 years. NOW it's a question of if the White Sox will keep him around for another 10+ years.

As for Joe Crede, I was about to give up on him before last year. I knew he had the potential to be the best 3rd basemen in the game. It was just the matter of his hitting. His gold glove fielding was never a question. Since the first day he stepped on a major league field he has been an outstanding fielder. Now that his hitting has finally caught up to his fielding he in my mind is the best 3rd basemen in the American League.

JGarlandrules20
08-23-2006, 11:17 AM
I used to get some crap for my username, not anymore. :smile:

Foulke You
08-23-2006, 01:41 PM
Seeing as though I was one of the biggest critics of both Garland and Crede throughout their earlier times with the White Sox (and for Garland even early this season) I just wanted to appologize to two of our most dependable gamers. I was thinking about who I really felt still had the spirit of '05 in their play this season and these two without a doubt still believe and are hungry for more.

Big Jon and Joe, lead the way to October.
:crede :jon
"Apology Accepted, BNLSox"

Tekijawa
08-23-2006, 01:56 PM
I don't know? I'm not couting half of Joe's Home runs or hits, and I'm giving him 6 extra errors and I'm going to give him an extra stolen base, and 30 less runs and 50 less RBI so really Joe is batting .146 with 36 runs, 31 RBI, 13 HR's and 1 stolen base and the guy has already commited a career high 15 errors in my eyes.... which translates to Joe not being good at all!:redneck

gobears1987
08-23-2006, 02:09 PM
I don't know? I'm not couting half of Joe's Home runs or hits, and I'm giving him 6 extra errors and I'm going to give him an extra stolen base, and 30 less runs and 50 less RBI so really Joe is batting .146 with 36 runs, 31 RBI, 13 HR's and 1 stolen base and the guy has already commited a career high 15 errors in my eyes.... which translates to Joe not being good at all!:redneck I absolutely love Shoota!!!:tongue: