PDA

View Full Version : We should all buy Theo a wedding gift, lol

caulfield12
08-21-2006, 02:24 PM
http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2006/08/15/what_to_get_epstein_for_a_wedding_gift/

ewokpelts
08-22-2006, 07:27 AM
typical blow sawks fans...let's make fun of the gm that WON a ws for us.
it's not his fault that the rotaion got hurt bad this year, or that any player not named manny or ortiz cant hit for ****
hell, he wasnt the gm for most of the offseason. the "co-gms" made most of the deals during the offseason.

why bring up his bridal registry? oh yeah, you're ****ing morons

caulfield12
08-22-2006, 08:07 AM
Ummm...who likes the Red Sox? I just thought it was funny that this was deemed a legitimate story worth wasting column space over.

ewokpelts
08-22-2006, 09:18 AM
Ummm...who likes the Red Sox? I just thought it was funny that this was deemed a legitimate story worth wasting column space over.how many blow sawks articles have you spamme dthis board with in the last few days? if i was a betting man, i'd say you're red flubsessed

chaerulez
08-22-2006, 09:21 AM
how many blow sawks articles have you spamme dthis board with in the last few days? if i was a betting man, i'd say you're red flubsessed

Then ignore the posts if you don't like them.

caulfield12
08-22-2006, 09:26 AM
Okay, the subject, last time I checked, of this area of the website is "Talking Baseball." Is there a more interesting and more relevant team to the White Sox (besides the Twins) than the Red Sox?

You can forget about overtaking DET and NY. It's well established our starting pitching is not going to go on that "ten game streak" that Ozzie and KW keep waiting for and predicting. We might never get a rhythm going this season.

What would YOU like to talk about? Once again, it's talking baseball. I think a lot of the lessons of the Red Sox are very applicable to the White Sox. The teams are pretty close mirrors of each other....good defense, suspect starting pitching, talented but inconsistent bullpens, young closers, great middle of the orders, big payrolls, high expectations.

I think there is a lot to be learned also from the reactions of Red Sox fans (now spoiled) to their team's recently futility. Maybe it just makes it easier to take losing 5 of 7 crucial games down the stretch and losing ground when we should be making it up, I don't know.

Spam is something you don't bother to read. If you don't want to read it or comment about it, then don't come to this part of the site...stay in the clubhouse or what's the score.

CLR01
08-22-2006, 01:18 PM
Okay, the subject, last time I checked, of this area of the website is "Talking Baseball." Is there a more interesting and more relevant team to the White Sox (besides the Twins) than the Red Sox?

You can forget about overtaking DET and NY. It's well established our starting pitching is not going to go on that "ten game streak" that Ozzie and KW keep waiting for and predicting. We might never get a rhythm going this season.

What would YOU like to talk about? Once again, it's talking baseball. I think a lot of the lessons of the Red Sox are very applicable to the White Sox. The teams are pretty close mirrors of each other....good defense, suspect starting pitching, talented but inconsistent bullpens, young closers, great middle of the orders, big payrolls, high expectations.

I think there is a lot to be learned also from the reactions of Red Sox fans (now spoiled) to their team's recently futility. Maybe it just makes it easier to take losing 5 of 7 crucial games down the stretch and losing ground when we should be making it up, I don't know.

Spam is something you don't bother to read. If you don't want to read it or comment about it, then don't come to this part of the site...stay in the clubhouse or what's the score.

What does Theo's gift registry have to do with baseball?

caulfield12
08-22-2006, 02:17 PM
The fact that there are newspapers (and fans) more consumed with baseball than even at WSI.com, so it's always good to have some perspective.