PDA

View Full Version : September 21 sold out?

itsnotrequired
08-21-2006, 01:45 PM
September 21 is the last game of the year that season ticket holders can exchange unused tickets to previously played games for upper deck tickets. I was just poking around on Ticketmaster and there are not even PAIRS available for that game! There were plenty available last week. I can't imagine the Sox would be holding large areas of seating for exchanges considering they could make money by selling those seats to the public. The Sox more or less take a loss by exchanging tickets.

So it looks like if you have unused tickets left, you may be out of luck. I sent my tickets in (11 total) on Friday but haven't heard back from them. Hopefully, there are still seats available for those that already sent their orders in.

Anyone else know more?

Jerko
08-21-2006, 01:55 PM
September 21 is the last game of the year that season ticket holders can exchange unused tickets to previously played games for upper deck tickets. I was just poking around on Ticketmaster and there are not even PAIRS available for that game! There were plenty available last week. I can't imagine the Sox would be holding large areas of seating for exchanges considering they could make money by selling those seats to the public. The Sox more or less take a loss by exchanging tickets.

So it looks like if you have unused tickets left, you may be out of luck. I sent my tickets in (11 total) on Friday but haven't heard back from them. Hopefully, there are still seats available for those that already sent their orders in.

Anyone else know more?

I put in for that 9-21 game, and they are sold out. My rep called me and I was offered one of the Tampa games.

itsnotrequired
08-21-2006, 02:18 PM
I put in for that 9-21 game, and they are sold out. My rep called me and I was offered one of the Tampa games.

Really? Wow, that's pretty cool if they are offering different games.

BTW, when did you send your order in?

daveeym
08-21-2006, 02:23 PM
I just sent in 6 tickets over the weekend. I could care less which game I get. I hope they're still offering Tampa games.

Jerko
08-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Really? Wow, that's pretty cool if they are offering different games.

BTW, when did you send your order in?

I sent my order in Tuesday the 15th, and was contacted about the Tampa series today.

NoNeckEra
08-21-2006, 02:38 PM
I sent my order in Tuesday the 15th, and was contacted about the Tampa series today.
Now there's valuable information.
Thanks for the heads up on this.

IspepAloc
08-21-2006, 02:42 PM
Bummer, I was hoping to donate my extras to ADOPT (a local Naperville Animal Shelter) for Last Fling in September.

bnlfanmatt
08-21-2006, 04:14 PM

What, can't we get one of the games right before it, against Detroit?

chisoxmike
08-21-2006, 09:01 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=77443

:D:

Chips
08-21-2006, 09:04 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=77443

:D:
:spam

:redneck :redneck :redneck :redneck :redneck :redneck :redneck