PDA

View Full Version : Post Season Tix - Ozzie Plan People!

iamkoza
08-21-2006, 10:55 AM
I'm freaking out a little bit... I sent my ozzie plan order form in for post season tickets back on August 7th (via fax, I know fax went through since I have succesfull TX report). I got an email from my ticket rep saying that invoices were going to be mailed out and that if I had not recieved anything by aug. 22, to contact them ASAP. Well I emailed and my rep is out till Wednesday.

My question to Ozzie plan people: Have you received anything back after having sent in your order forms? I'm worried they somehow lost my fax.

lockportsox
08-21-2006, 11:01 AM
You' ve heard more than I have--nothing after the successful fax I sent, also on August 7.

Crede_Fan
08-21-2006, 11:02 AM
You' ve heard more than I have--nothing after the successful fax I sent, also on August 7.

Same here.

iamkoza
08-21-2006, 11:03 AM
I'm hoping the email was directed towards 27 or full season ticket people... thanks for the replies!

CHIsoxNation
08-21-2006, 11:23 AM
I also faxed my sheet the Monday of that week and have heard nothing. My rep didn't contact me or anything. I figured I would wait until September before I started calling around.

Steelrod
08-21-2006, 11:34 AM
Got both today!

iamkoza
08-21-2006, 11:40 AM
Got both today!

can you elaborate? :smile:

southside rocks
08-21-2006, 11:45 AM
I have the OP and I faxed my post-season stuff back on August 7 also. No word yet, no invoice yet.

ETA: I also can't log in to my Sox ticket account this morning, so they may be doing the invoices now. I hope!

Sad
08-21-2006, 12:41 PM
haven't actually received anything... I did see my CC was charged however...

southside rocks
08-21-2006, 12:55 PM

I just checked, and so was mine! Yay! :D:

iamkoza
08-21-2006, 01:26 PM
what date where you charged? i havent been, jeez, if they lost my fax... :angry:

southside rocks
08-21-2006, 01:30 PM
what date where you charged? i havent been, jeez, if they lost my fax... :angry:

Transaction date is 8/17 but it wasn't posted unti Friday or today -- I am pretty sure I checked last Friday morning and it wasn't there yet.

I still can't access my ticket account at whitesox.com, though.

Did you save your fax receipt? :wink:

MUsoxfan
08-21-2006, 01:34 PM
I bought my Ozzie Plan with the impression that there would be a snowball's chance in hell of me getting postseason tickets. I'd truly be amazed if I heard anything different. I remember Brooks saying at Soxfest: "If the playoffs started today, we'd have 2,000 people sitting on the roof"

iamkoza
08-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Transaction date is 8/17 but it wasn't posted unti Friday or today -- I am pretty sure I checked last Friday morning and it wasn't there yet.

I still can't access my ticket account at whitesox.com, though.

Did you save your fax receipt? :wink:

Yah I got that, I made sure to get that and that it said it was successfull, hopefully tomorrow it will show up on my credit card.

southside rocks
08-21-2006, 01:55 PM
I bought my OP in December and they told me I'd get one post-season game. I said 'super!'

The people who bought the OP after the first week in January get no post-season tix at all.

Then a couple of weeks ago, they sent me the form asking if I wanted one ALDS game (2 tickets), or 2 ALCS games (2 tix to each). I said ALCS, please!

I'm practically sitting on the roof, I'm in the UD somewhere. That's okay, I'll BE THERE! AS WILL THE WHITE SOX! :redneck

Law11
08-21-2006, 03:00 PM
I called to check my fax went through because i didnt see the charge hit my CC. He said they received it but they were handling the 27 game and Full season holders first. Had me down for 2 ALCS games..

Etownsox13
08-22-2006, 08:58 AM

Same Here

Fake Chet Lemon
08-22-2006, 10:59 AM
I'm freaking out a little bit... I sent my ozzie plan order form in for post season tickets back on August 7th (via fax, I know fax went through since I have succesfull TX report). I got an email from my ticket rep saying that invoices were going to be mailed out and that if I had not recieved anything by aug. 22, to contact them ASAP. Well I emailed and my rep is out till Wednesday.

My question to Ozzie plan people: Have you received anything back after having sent in your order forms? I'm worried they somehow lost my fax.

No.

I want Mags back
08-22-2006, 09:53 PM
by how were playing now, ur playoff tiks wont be worth 50 cents on Ebay

southside rocks
08-22-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm viewing it as a prepayment on my 2007 season tix. If it actually turns out to be 2006 postseason tix, I'll be delighted.

Positive thinking, denial ... whatever works.

iamkoza
08-24-2006, 10:04 AM
FYI,

I received a reply to my email today. And I'm good to go. They don't send any notification to ozzie plan people. But if you are paranoid lik myself, and don't trust fax machines. Just give them a call, and they can check your account for you.