PDA

View Full Version : *Official* Sox vs Tigers 9-21 pregame thread

jacobwalls
08-20-2006, 10:59 PM
After going to the tigers fan site and seeing how there scarred it got me pumped up so i thought why not make a pregame thread for the biggest game of the year yet. It might be a bad idea but i cant help how excited i am. Cmon Jose!!!

jacobwalls
08-20-2006, 11:12 PM
example of their fear....

Mod Edit: That troll has been banned more times than I care to count. Please don't repost their garbage on these forums.

That means nothing. They own us. They could lose 20 straight and the Tiger could win 20 straight and when they met, the White Sox would probably sweep. It's that bad.

CaptainBallz
08-20-2006, 11:30 PM
example of their fear....

Mod Edit: That troll has been banned more times than I care to count. Please don't repost their garbage on these forums.

That means nothing. They own us. They could lose 20 straight and the Tiger could win 20 straight and when they met, the White Sox would probably sweep. It's that bad.

batmanZoSo
08-20-2006, 11:37 PM
We pee dubya enn the Tigers so far that's for sure. What's nice is we've stunk it up for a week and we're exactly where we were after the sweep. So forget about KC and Minnesota, it's go time. If we can pick up two games in four days, being 3.5 out doesn't look too shabby. This is without a doubt the series of the year. The Tigers could also bury us with a sweep, as far as the division goes. Can't wait.

Brian26
08-20-2006, 11:39 PM
It might be a bad idea

Yeah, it is.

SOXintheBURGH
08-20-2006, 11:42 PM
I hope the White Sox win.

Chisox003
08-20-2006, 11:42 PM
I'd bet on ol' jake not making it to 100 posts, but at this rate, he'll be at around 2,500 by um....midnight. :o:

This has to be a record, right? WSJ and Jabroni reincarnated!

Brian26
08-20-2006, 11:51 PM
I'd bet on ol' jake not making it to 100 posts, but at this rate, he'll be at around 2,500 by um....midnight. :o:

This has to be a record, right? WSJ and Jabroni reincarnated!

This will be my last comment on Jacob. I noticed that he was using tags in some of his first posts. That struck me as a little odd. Usually people who start posting here don't figure out all of the little tricks right off the bat. I have a sneaking suspicion that he's been on the site before as another poster. Just a gut feeling.

jacobwalls
08-20-2006, 11:52 PM
This will be my last comment on Jacob. I noticed that he was using tags in some of his first posts. That struck me as a little odd. Usually people who start posting here don't figure out all of the little tricks right off the bat. I have a sneaking suspicion that he's been on the site before as another poster. Just a gut feeling.
are tags the extra pictures? If so well duh anyone can find that out just explore the site.

PrimeTime3
08-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Jacob doesn't even know what month we are in right now. He has the Sox playing the Tigers tomorrow on 9-21...

NDSox12
08-21-2006, 12:30 AM
Jacob doesn't even know what month we are in right now. He has the Sox playing the Tigers tomorrow on 9-21...
Well, give him a break... he's excited!

Hopefully this will be the first and last "official" pre-game thread. There are plenty of other threads discussing upcoming game(s). In fact, I believe there is another one started by this exact same poster.

QCIASOXFAN
08-21-2006, 12:35 AM
Well, give him a break... he's excited!

Hopefully this will be the first and last "official" pre-game thread. There are plenty of other threads discussing upcoming game(s). In fact, I believe there is another one started by this exact same poster.Hes so exited he made 2.:D: :?:

jacobwalls
08-21-2006, 12:42 AM
that one wasn't exactly a pregame thread..... but yeah this will be the last one just testing the waters.

Tiger23
08-21-2006, 09:14 AM
I hope the Tigers take this series as serious as you guys take your thread starting rules :smile: .

Erik The Red
08-21-2006, 09:24 AM
News flash: most message board software uses the same tag syntax. Take off the tinfoil hat.

itsnotrequired
08-21-2006, 09:37 AM
The Sox play the Mariners on 9/21.:tongue:

Justagirl
08-21-2006, 09:46 AM
I hope the White Sox win.
This is quite possibly the funniest thing Ive ever read in here.