View Full Version : *****

cheeses_h_rice
02-22-2002, 02:06 PM
Flub fan tells it like it is...

http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=ml-cubs&msg=11172.1&ctx=0

doctor30th
02-22-2002, 02:08 PM
That is funny stuff.

It's a shame a family can't get tickets anymore.

I know several of my friends that switched to sox fans because they are much better for kids to attend.

PaleHoseGeorge
02-22-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice

Okay cheeses, no fair crossdressing as a Flubs fan on the MLB board!

:)

Nellsin
02-22-2002, 02:50 PM
It's not just a ticket shortage that keeps kids from Wrigley. I went to a game there several years ago -- not a Sox game, I was meeting a friend who was a fan of whoever the Cubs were playing that day. Anyway it was a gorgeous June Saturday afternoon, but I was struck by the very small number of kids in the crowd. As I stood waiting at the main gate I was also struck by the out-of-control rowdiness and drunkeness. You could see the bars in the area emptying out of patrons who'd been drinking quite a bit already, and shirtless frat boys stumbling as they ENTERED the park. One guy almost crashed into me, he was falling down drunk before the game even started.
I'm sure they didn't sell him any more beer inside the park.

cheeses_h_rice
02-22-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Okay cheeses, no fair crossdressing as a Flubs fan on the MLB board!

:)

Pleeease! You can't make this stuff up...no substitute for the real thing.

moochpuppy
02-22-2002, 03:30 PM

"You don't need to be seen on TV by all of your work buddies to accomplish coolness and successfulness. "

Now if you want to be considered intellegent and baseball savvy then you go to a Sox game.

ilovemags30
02-22-2002, 04:17 PM
he doesnt have to worry about me buying some tix...i wont waste ma money to see the cubs... to me they aint worth it... it wouldnt go even if the tix were free...my heart is with the SOX!! and with them only.

CubKilla
02-22-2002, 09:20 PM
Too bad this guy can't get tickets to his fav team, even if it's the Cubs. At least all the beer and :bluerock haven't gone to this member of "Chicago's finest" head. The cell phone commentary is just too funny.

SOXSINCE'70
02-22-2002, 11:35 PM

Well,well,well.A sCrUBS fan begging for tickets.Have you ever heard of ticket brokers,you asswipe?? :angry: :angry:

Daver
02-22-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by SOXSINCE'70

Well,well,well.A sCrUBS fan begging for tickets.Have you ever heard of ticket brokers,you asswipe?? :angry: :angry:

Is that pronounced Asswepay?

SOXSINCE'70
02-22-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by daver

Is that pronounced Asswepay?

Depends on where the accent is.Just glad that,as a weekend season ticket holder for the SOX,I never have to worry about this. :D: :D: :D: :D: