PDA

View Full Version : Frank in a Good Mood

bjmarte
02-22-2002, 10:02 AM
Article here (http://www.chicagosports.com/whitesox/content/story/0,1984,175851,00.html).

"I think I've earned hitting third," Thomas said. "I have a very good track record hitting there. Unless [Manuel] goes to a totally different role ... we've got a lot of speed now from the top to the bottom of the lineup. We'll have changes. Jerry loves to change the lineups anyway."

Oooh, was that a shot?

doctor30th
02-22-2002, 12:05 PM
Actually I was watching the News last night, and What these articles don't say is that Frank was making jokes. Alot of the things he said he said sarcastically or laughing. But the papers print it like he said it seriously.

FarmerAndy
02-22-2002, 12:18 PM
There's a picture of Frank working out in this mornings Sun Times, and he looks a little heavy. I've been, and still am, pretty confident that Frank is going to have a good season. I have to admit though, after seeing that picture I am a little worried about his weight.

bjmarte
02-22-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by doctor30th
Actually I was watching the News last night, and What these articles don't say is that Frank was making jokes. Alot of the things he said he said sarcastically or laughing. But the papers print it like he said it seriously.

Thats what I meant. It kinda sounds like he was getting a jab in at JM joking around.

MisterB
02-22-2002, 05:11 PM

Maybe Frank forgot to use the appropriate color. :smile:

doublem23
02-22-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by doctor30th

Obviously the news media needs to add a sarcasm color...

WinningUgly!
02-22-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by doublem23

Obviously the news media needs to add a sarcasm color...

The Trib needs to order thousands of gallons of Bull***** Brown . :angry: