PDA

View Full Version : An Idea for Brooks?

Tekijawa
08-16-2006, 04:49 PM
How about a prize for the 3 millionth customer this year? If the teams averages 39101 tickets sold the remainder of the year we could get there, maybe something along the lines of a team signed ball would be great... I'm sure it would come down to the last game which would be fan appreciation day and it would be a fun count down to have on the White Sox team Board.... any thoughts? Or would this just be setting the goal too high?

Quite a change from last year!!

nysox35
08-16-2006, 04:56 PM
How about a prize for the 3 millionth customer this year? If the teams averages 39101 tickets sold the remainder of the year we could get there, maybe something along the lines of a team signed ball would be great... I'm sure it would come down to the last game which would be fan appreciation day and it would be a fun count down to have on the White Sox team Board.... any thoughts? Or would this just be setting the goal too high?

I like the idea, but if we didn't get there, the Cubune backlash would be something fierce...

salty99
08-16-2006, 04:57 PM

Sounds like a good idea. OR they can just add back those rows of seats in the upper deck they took out!

Tekijawa
08-16-2006, 04:58 PM
I like the idea, but if we didn't get there, the Cubune backlash would be something fierce...

I agree, maybe wait until the last weekend to announce it or something... I think it would be cool though!

itsnotrequired
08-16-2006, 05:06 PM
I like this idea a lot. The prize should be two 2006 postseason tickets (assuming the Sox are there!)

SouthSide_HitMen
08-16-2006, 05:14 PM
Hiring an organist for night games. :cool:

Chicken Dinner
08-16-2006, 05:21 PM
4 tickets to Wally World.

chisoxfanatic
08-16-2006, 05:49 PM

I think Dump said it best: We won the war!

anewman35
08-17-2006, 08:02 AM
How about a prize for the 3 millionth customer this year? If the teams averages 39101 tickets sold the remainder of the year we could get there

It kinda sucks, but there's no way we get there, unless they start selling a LOT of standing room only tickets. The last two games were 36,998 and 35,690, and were both sellouts. You've got to assume there are at least a few more games where there are some freebie tickets out there, making a 39101 average almost impossible, even if we do sell out every game.

jenn2080
08-17-2006, 08:19 AM
How about a few good weeks of baseball? That is all I want. Not a stellar two weeks and then two games that make you have nightmares.

BigPapaPump
08-17-2006, 09:02 AM
How about just knocking off a couple dollars for a beer! I had to take out a home equity loan this year to support my habit.

Steelrod
08-17-2006, 10:22 AM
It will happen in the first game of the playoffs. The prize will be that we're there!

batmanZoSo
08-17-2006, 10:44 AM
Since I never win anything, I vote nay because I'd hate to see the puke that does win it.

soxfan13
08-17-2006, 11:01 AM
4 tickets to Wally World.

"Sorry folks park is closed, the moose outside should have told ya" :rolling: :rolling:

jenn2080
08-17-2006, 11:08 AM
"Sorry folks park is closed, the moose outside should have told ya" :rolling: :rolling:

the moose says your closed i say your open

Frikin a right he owes us....why cuz we're the grizwalds.

BigPapaPump
08-17-2006, 11:56 AM
"I think you're all ****ed in the head. We're ten hours from the ****ing fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much ****ing fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're *******s! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy ****!"

jenn2080
08-17-2006, 12:19 PM
"I think you're all ****ed in the head. We're ten hours from the ****ing fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much ****ing fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're *******s! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy ****!"

dad you want some asprin

ah dont touch!

God that movie is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whose the moosiest moose we know MARTY MOOSE