PDA

View Full Version : Guess who I saw at Tuesday's Royals game

DumpJerry
08-16-2006, 10:02 AM
:woo-woo
In his Flub hat and jersey. He walked around acting like people would cheer him. He was completely ignored.

jenn2080
08-16-2006, 10:05 AM
I saw Kevin Lucys BF and Marys BF from 7th Heaven at the Detroit game on Friday.

Jaffar
08-16-2006, 10:24 AM
I saw Kevin Lucys BF and Marys BF from 7th Heaven at the Detroit game on Friday.

Jen???????...............:roflmao:

batmanZoSo
08-16-2006, 10:26 AM
In his Flub hat and jersey. He walked around acting like people would cheer him. He was completely ignored.

I saw him too once outside the park before a game in '04. Truly a pillar of the community. Glad to have him around.

Chisox353014
08-16-2006, 10:35 AM
I saw him sitting on someone's porch on 35th Street after Game 2 of the ALDS last season. The house was decked out in Sox gear, and there was a woman sitting there with him, so he apparently had permission to be there. I still haven't figured that one out. :?:

stacksedwards
08-16-2006, 10:40 AM
Is Ronnie mentally handicapped (besides being a Cubs fan) or is that really what he does for a living? Never known

DumpJerry
08-16-2006, 10:54 AM
Is Ronnie mentally handicapped (besides being a Cubs fan) or is that really what he does for a living? Never known
He's Kramer.

jackbrohamer
08-16-2006, 11:01 AM

I think he's basically a homeless person, that's all he's got to do and that filthy Scrubs uniform is his only clothing. He's a sad person that the classy Scrub fans have turned into a human mascot.

Tekijawa
08-16-2006, 11:08 AM
He's Kramer.

http://www.ibreakfast.com/images/photos/ACF5AB.jpg

THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!

I know different spelling, but I deserve some comic liberty...

34 Inch Stick
08-16-2006, 11:20 AM
He walked up to the Sox dugout in the around the 7th inning expecting people to talk to him. He was booed out of the section.

jenn2080
08-16-2006, 11:31 AM
maybe he is trying to convert

MVP
08-16-2006, 11:48 AM
I think he wears that same uniform every single day. I remember seeing him on a CTA bus about 10 years ago. The funny thing was that the Cubs weren't even playing that day. I knew that for a fact because after I saw him I looked at my newspaper and saw that the Cubs were off that day.

Scottiehaswheels
08-16-2006, 12:04 PM
I see that jackass at just about every game I go to and he somehow always ends up at whatever section I'm in... Last night I was hangin with Mr. Roboto in the 105ish area for his work patio party.. Couple of his coworkers are Cub fans and they were palling around with Woo-Woo irritating me to no end...:angry:

LongLiveFisk
08-16-2006, 12:07 PM

I think so--I think that's why some Sox fans seem to feel sorry for him.

But I could be wrong about that.

(I mean, about the first part. I know about the second part!)

jenn2080
08-16-2006, 12:10 PM
I think he wears that same uniform every single day. I remember seeing him on a CTA bus about 10 years ago. The funny thing was that the Cubs weren't even playing that day. I knew that for a fact because after I saw him I looked at my newspaper and saw that the Cubs were off that day.

i saw him in millenium park a few months ago on a random day that the cubs were not playing.

zmz723
08-16-2006, 12:12 PM
maybe he is trying to convert

:mg: god I hope not

0o0o0
08-16-2006, 12:16 PM
http://www.ibreakfast.com/images/photos/ACF5AB.jpg

THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!

I know different spelling, but I deserve some comic liberty...

A big comic liberty booyah to you!

Cat Thief
08-16-2006, 01:48 PM
I gave him an earful before Game 1 of the WS last year right out in front of the park.

**** him. I don't care if he his homeless or not.

CHISOXFAN13
08-16-2006, 02:08 PM

Unfoirtunately, there were many idiots cheering for him in my section (110) last night. Every time I see him at a game, I ask him the same question (why are you here?). Still waiting for a response.

chisoxfanatic
08-16-2006, 02:15 PM
I saw him standing in the upper bowl concourse during halftime of Game 6 of the first round of the playoffs at the United Center this past May. I was wearing my World Series Champs locker room hat, and he wouldn't look at me! :cool:

BigPapaPump
08-16-2006, 02:20 PM
He was in my section last year for one of the last games against the Indians. I think some Flubs fans sent him there to jinx us last year. :dtroll:

LongLiveFisk
08-16-2006, 02:35 PM
For a guy who has no money, his sorry ass sure gets around!

nlentz88
08-16-2006, 03:18 PM
I think he's basically a homeless person, that's all he's got to do and that filthy Scrubs uniform is his only clothing. He's a sad person that the classy Scrub fans have turned into a human mascot.

I'm pretty sure he used to be homeless, but now isn't. I've heard he lives with his wife.

As for a job, I've seen him cleaning storefront windows in the Lake View area. In his Cubs uniform, of course.

lakeviewsoxfan
08-16-2006, 03:31 PM
If theres one guy I cannot stand it is This ****in guy, If a Sox fan were to be like him wait a Sox fan has more brains than that so much for this post.

34 Inch Stick
08-16-2006, 04:12 PM
My friend saw him at a Notre Dame game. That means someone had to drive the 90 miles with a mentally challenged, homeless, stranger for a joke. Talk about selling out for your art.

DumpJerry
08-16-2006, 04:24 PM
My friend saw him at a Notre Dame game. That means someone had to drive the 90 miles with a mentally challenged, homeless, stranger for a joke. Talk about selling out for your art.
The South Shore train goes to South Bend.

chisoxfanatic
08-16-2006, 04:28 PM
I've heard he lives with his wife.

Ok, now you've made me puke an entire year's worth of food. He has a WIFE?! :o:

whitesoxwilkes
08-16-2006, 04:28 PM
He's welcome at Jimbo's.

Timmy D's
08-16-2006, 04:33 PM
I've been lucky and havent seen him since ALCS game 2 last year. I'm sure others can vouche for me on this, as he was gettin pushed around out in the parking lot. I dont endorse beatin' on Woo-Woo, but none the less it was happening, and I saw it, and I was to high from the Win to worry about some fool runnin around in a Cub uniform, gettin a little roughed up in the parking lot, at the time of our biggest win in decades. Someone please revoke his super transfer!!!

DumpJerry
08-16-2006, 04:34 PM
That's old news. She reported him missing last year. What the heck were you doing last year? Watching the White Sox struggle for respectability once again?

roylestillman
08-16-2006, 05:15 PM
The South Shore train goes to South Bend.

Does it go to Arizona? He was all over there this Spring.

Timmy D's
08-16-2006, 05:19 PM

Wife Wooo!!!! Income Woooo!!!!! I dont have to work WOOOOOO!!!!!

jamokes
08-16-2006, 06:18 PM
I also have seen him at Notre Dame home football games (yes plural) and he was in the cub outfit. He was mostly ignored, most students laughed as they went by.

RowanDye
08-16-2006, 06:30 PM
Yea for American Pop Culture!

I have a video of him hula-hooping with a mom and her daughter which isn't very amusing...

Elvisfan1977
08-16-2006, 07:32 PM

I've seen him at bars in the offseason. He even shows up in his hat and unifrorm, woo-wooing all over the place. He hangs out and people buy him beer all night long like it's his own wake. I hope Sox fans give that guy crap when comes around the park.

LongLiveFisk
08-16-2006, 09:13 PM
I think that Cubs uniform represents the only clothing he owns. No one ever sees him in anything else.

He probably sleeps in it too.

Johnny74
08-16-2006, 10:51 PM
He lives near the park, that's why he is always at Sox games. He's harmless, so what's the big deal? He has just as much right to be at the games as anyone else. I saw him last night while I was getting a hotdog and I laughed to myself. After the game I was telling some Cubs fans that I know about seeing him and they said, "Good, keep him over there, we can't stand him." So the Cubs fans don't like him either. Poor guy.:(:

Nellie_Fox
08-17-2006, 12:12 AM
Poor guy.:(:Sniffle. Sob.

Kub_Killer_15
08-17-2006, 01:37 AM
When I was at the Sox At Cubs game about 3 years ago I decided to go to the McDonalds outside Wrigley and he walked in and WOOED from the time I sat down until I left! I was so close from jumping over the counter and taking the deep fyer and dumping the hot oil on him! Never went to that Mcdonalds again! Hey Ronny go Woo yourself! :mad:

Deebs14
08-17-2006, 01:58 AM
My brother-in-law saw him a few weeks ago when he was doing some work around the Urinal and all he did was look at that prick and pointed to his Sox hat...thus causing Mr. Woo Woo to turn around and walk away. :cool:

Deuce
08-17-2006, 06:36 AM
He's welcome at Jimbo's.Which is why I would rather suck beer out of a dead dog's ass then go to Jimbos.

Cheering for or buying a beer for woo-woo = Big Time :dtroll:. No doubt.

eastchicagosoxfan
08-17-2006, 07:45 AM
Imagine the PR nightmare that would result if Woo-Woo were kicked out of the park, or outright banned? Now I could see the McDonalds telling him he's not welcome, especially if he's disruptive.

Scottzilla
08-17-2006, 11:13 AM
NO to andy the clown but yes to woo woo?

there is no justice in the world

nlentz88
08-17-2006, 12:23 PM
NO to andy the clown but yes to woo woo?

there is no justice in the world

Seriously. At least we have Soxman. Though he's no Andy the Clown, at least he's no Woo Woo. And his costume rocks!

PatK
08-17-2006, 12:33 PM
I have a condo in Lakeview, and I used to see Ronnie walking people's dogs every morning when I'd be going to work. He'd have about 4-5 dogs with him, and he'd always be in his Cubs uniform.

And as far as having a wife go, I think the whole thing with him going missing was a complete farce. He's not married, and the lady claiming to be his wife was some deranged Ronnie Woo Woo/Cubs fan.

MUsoxfan
08-17-2006, 12:57 PM
Imagine the PR nightmare that would result if Woo-Woo were kicked out of the park, or outright banned?

2 years ago it would have been a big deal. Now it would barely be a blip on the media radar

Scottzilla
08-17-2006, 01:31 PM
i say we start by banninating ugly pictures of woo woo on this site i mean if you can ban b-mac why not?

TornLabrum
08-17-2006, 01:53 PM
I have a condo in Lakeview, and I used to see Ronnie walking people's dogs every morning when I'd be going to work. He'd have about 4-5 dogs with him, and he'd always be in his Cubs uniform.

And as far as having a wife go, I think the whole thing with him going missing was a complete farce. He's not married, and the lady claiming to be his wife was some deranged Ronnie Woo Woo/Cubs fan.

Yup. Hard to imagine anybody more deranged than Ronnie, though.

Beer Can Chicken
08-17-2006, 04:49 PM
I'm pretty sure he used to be homeless, but now isn't. I've heard he lives with his wife.

As for a job, I've seen him cleaning storefront windows in the Lake View area. In his Cubs uniform, of course.

He does have a wife. I remember reading article in the paper how his wife called the police becasue she was concerned that he was missing for a couple of weeks.

MVP
08-17-2006, 05:21 PM
He does have a wife. I remember reading article in the paper how his wife called the police becasue she was concerned that he was missing for a couple of weeks.

He must have been chillin' with one of his hoes.
:woo-woo + :crossdresser =:kermit

areilly
08-17-2006, 05:35 PM
I was at a Sox/A's game last year with my grandfather and Woo-Woo waltzed into our section (140). Of course he got a few boos, and a few food items tossed at him, and yet a few more nasty insults screamed at him. Grandpa was a little sad though.

"Boy, things sure have changed at Sox Park," he told me.

How's that?

"Because 20 years ago," he continued, "that guy would've been sent home on a stretcher. Or a bodybag."

SpartanSoxFan
08-17-2006, 08:23 PM
I was at a Sox/A's game last year with my grandfather and Woo-Woo waltzed into our section (140). Of course he got a few boos, and a few food items tossed at him, and yet a few more nasty insults screamed at him. Grandpa was a little sad though.

How's that?

"Because 20 years ago," he continued, "that guy would've been sent home on a stretcher. Or a bodybag."

:thumbsup:

soxinem1
08-17-2006, 09:21 PM
I see that jackass at just about every game I go to and he somehow always ends up at whatever section I'm in... Last night I was hangin with Mr. Roboto in the 105ish area for his work patio party.. Couple of his coworkers are Cub fans and they were palling around with Woo-Woo irritating me to no end...:angry:

I saw this goof three times this year at The Cell. He was in line at the 'World Series Ring' game, then twice at the Sox/KC game. He was being heckled like crazy on the concourse, then he came by our seats in 117. He stood there like he was expecting to get applause, but my son told him 'move, you loser!'

CommanderPudge72
08-17-2006, 09:59 PM
I saw this goof three times this year at The Cell. He was in line at the 'World Series Ring' game, then twice at the Sox/KC game. He was being heckled like crazy on the concourse, then he came by our seats in 117. He stood there like he was expecting to get applause, but my son told him 'move, you loser!'

I saw him at a Bears game with a jersey on it with "WOO-WOO" on the back and he was wearing one of those old toy Bears helmets with a single bar facemask.

This guy gets around more than I do......not sure whether he is pathetic or its me....

He made it to the WS....hmmmmmmm

Nellie_Fox
08-18-2006, 12:13 AM
Grandpa was a little sad though.

How's that?

"Because 20 years ago," he continued, "that guy would've been sent home on a stretcher. Or a bodybag."For real. I remember at the old ballpark, it would be nearly impossible to wear a Cubs cap to a game without having it plucked off your head, torn up, and beer poured on it. And that was the minimum.

C-Dawg
08-18-2006, 06:47 AM
This guy gets around more than I do......not sure whether he is pathetic or its me....

He made it to the WS....hmmmmmmm

That's what bothers me. I have a respectable job and I bathe every day, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't go to the world series.

DumpJerry
08-18-2006, 06:55 AM
For real. I remember at the old ballpark, it would be nearly impossible to wear a Cubs cap to a game without having it plucked off your head, torn up, and beer poured on it. And that was the minimum.
As I was leaving the game yesterday (Thurs), some clown (not Andy The) with a Cubs hat was on his cell phone yelling loudly he was leaving through "some gate" (that narrows it down!) and bumping into everyone without any concern for anybodys' personal space. Once outside, he was showing off his Cubs hat as if they had just won their third straight World Series title.

Nobody jumped him. He was only heckled. Sigh....the good old days.

eastchicagosoxfan
08-18-2006, 08:52 AM
As I was leaving the game yesterday (Thurs), some clown (not Andy The) with a Cubs hat was on his cell phone yelling loudly he was leaving through "some gate" (that narrows it down!) and bumping into everyone without any concern for anybodys' personal space. Once outside, he was showing off his Cubs hat as if they had just won their third straight World Series title.

Nobody jumped him. He was only heckled. Sigh....the good old days.
I saw a woman in a Cub's jersey at the game yesterday. I think she was only there for the $1 dogs though. Like a woodchipper on small branches. I really don't understand why someone comes to a Sox game with a Cubs' jersey.

TornLabrum
08-18-2006, 09:23 AM
I saw a woman in a Cub's jersey at the game yesterday. I think she was only there for the $1 dogs though. Like a woodchipper on small branches. I really don't understand why someone comes to a Sox game with a Cubs' jersey.

"Hey! Look at me! I'm so cool! Look at me diss you! Are you offended? Who cares? I'm getting my attention!"

Dan H
08-18-2006, 09:27 AM

If he is not homeless, he is at least dysfunctional to the nth degree. The fact that Cub fans and even the media have hyped this clueless guy is one of the worst things about the Cubbie myth. It is beyond pathetic. This guy really needs help big time. Instead he is exploited shamelessly.

DumpJerry
08-18-2006, 11:01 AM
What really gets me laughing at them is how they show up at Comiskey and then shove their Cubness in our faces and laugh as if they won the World Series and we won all of 25 games last year. They seem to feel we get upset at their presence. I thank them for their $$$ so we can sign more free agents next year. They get puzzled when I don't get upset with them.

Strange, very strange.

miker
08-18-2006, 11:23 AM
For real. I remember at the old ballpark, it would be nearly impossible to wear a Cubs cap to a game without having it plucked off your head, torn up, and beer poured on it. And that was the minimum.
Now, now...we must understand what a Cubs fan is and what they might be doing at our ballpark and we must ask ourself what it feels like to be in their shoes and to channel all the hostility into love and peace and the Cubs fans will obviously return all that love and peace when we go to their park.

And by all means, never profile them...

Dick Allen
08-18-2006, 12:53 PM
If any of you sees woo-woo wandering into your section, have an usher check his ticket.

CPditka
08-21-2006, 09:24 AM
Not only did I see him Tuesday at the game, I had the pleasure of seeing him late Sat night/sun morning at Hanguppes. He actually got me in for free because he was trying to hit on the girls we were with. It was one of the funniest things I think Ive ever seen. I am truly blessed to see Ronnie Woo Woo twice in one week.

ChetChat
08-21-2006, 03:18 PM
IIRC, "ManCow" paid for a set of new teeth for the guy (WooWoo) as one of his insane promos. (I read this somewhere, I never tuned in to his show).

MISoxfan
08-22-2006, 08:05 AM
He's not married, at least not at the time he went missing last year. I remember all of the reports and then two or three days later he finally called into the Score. "I'm wooo alive wooo. I'm woo alive wooo. I'm not wooo even married woo. I'm woo alive woo."

I think he might have set it up because it took so long for him to finally call in and say something.