PDA

View Full Version : ST holder question

twsoxfan5
08-16-2006, 09:45 AM
I have a question for all the season tickets holders; My seats are in section 159 row 17 and I really like my seats but I would like to get closer to the field and I was wondering how I would go about doing this. Do I call my rep or do I have to just give up my tickets and hope that better ones open up for me to take? Any help would be appreciated.

KMKsuburbannoise
08-16-2006, 09:52 AM
while we are at this, how much does season tickets run now a days, and do they still have the weekend packages?

salty99
08-16-2006, 09:52 AM
I have a question for all the season tickets holders; My seats are in section 159 row 17 and I really like my seats but I would like to get closer to the field and I was wondering how I would go about doing this. Do I call my rep or do I have to just give up my tickets and hope that better ones open up for me to take? Any help would be appreciated.

I would talk to your rep, but I doubt anything is available since season tickets are sold out. They probably won't know until people don't renew after the season.

salty99
08-16-2006, 09:53 AM
while we are at this, how much does season tickets run now a days, and do they still have the weekend packages?

not sure what weekend package will cost next year, but they sold out for 2006 and there is a waiting list for next season you can sign up for at chisox.com

Scottiehaswheels
08-16-2006, 09:55 AM
I asked my rep about this yesterday. I have a single so I would hope to be able to squeeze a bit closer to the infield for next year but I was also curious about clicking that button about giving up my seats on the playoff tix window... He said you DO NOT want to do that as it will forfeit your spot in the season ticket line... If you do accidentally click it you will be taken off the season ticket request queue....

itsnotrequired
08-16-2006, 10:09 AM
I asked my rep about this yesterday. I have a single so I would hope to be able to squeeze a bit closer to the infield for next year but I was also curious about clicking that button about giving up my seats on the playoff tix window... He said you DO NOT want to do that as it will forfeit your spot in the season ticket line... If you do accidentally click it you will be taken off the season ticket request queue....

My rep said the same thing. Even if you are looking for a different seat next year, DO NOT check the box. Even if your seat changes, the account number, rep, etc. remains the same. Checking the box basically throws you out of their system.

My rep said check back at the end of September to see what seats may have opened up. I am personally looking to go from two seats to three.

jenn2080
08-16-2006, 10:09 AM
This is what I got from my rep when I asked the same question.

"Our upgrade process will begin after the renewal process. The availability of moving seats will be determined by the renewal percentages. I will be contacting you about that process later on"

cbone
08-16-2006, 10:14 AM
You can tell here that all reps are being told that the chance up moving/upgrading is very small. I'm in UD's and was hoping for a move downstairs but was told not to hold my breath as well. Oh well, at least I'm in the park!!

itsnotrequired
08-16-2006, 10:16 AM
You can tell here that all reps are being told that the chance up moving/upgrading is very small. I'm in UD's and was hoping for a move downstairs but was told not to hold my breath as well. Oh well, at least I'm in the park!!

I'm currently in Upper Reserved and am looking to stay there. I can't imagine that "upgrading" from two seats to three will be much of a problem.

jenn2080
08-16-2006, 10:16 AM
I dont care if I move really I would prefer not to sit next to the old ladies I have to deal with every game. My brother and I have not sat in our seats in about 2 months. Thanksfully we are in left field so we spend alot of time standing on the concourse.

IlliniSox
08-16-2006, 10:17 AM

How long have you had your seats? My rep said it was all about seniority.

twsoxfan5
08-16-2006, 10:53 AM
How long have you had your seats? My rep said it was all about seniority.

I have only been in my current seats for this season so it looks like moving closer to the field will be tough. Thanks for your responses everyone.