PDA

View Full Version : Question about seats on 300 level

SynchroJet
08-16-2006, 08:30 AM
Hello all, I have a quick question I'm hoping someone can answer. I have some seats for Thursday on the 300 level. Its the first time I've been on that level.

From what I've heard, they don't have consession stands on that level? How does it work with ordering food and what types of different food do they have compared to the rest of the park? Any food there that is a must have that you can't get on the other levels?

And do you tip your server each time they bring you something or just once at the end?

TornLabrum
08-16-2006, 08:45 AM
Hello all, I have a quick question I'm hoping someone can answer. I have some seats for Thursday on the 300 level. Its the first time I've been on that level.

From what I've heard, they don't have consession stands on that level? How does it work with ordering food and what types of different food do they have compared to the rest of the park? Any food there that is a must have that you can't get on the other levels?

And do you tip your server each time they bring you something or just once at the end?

There are concession stands, but there is also wait staff. What I've done is run up a tab on my credit (actually debit) card and add the tip at the end.

cbotnyse
08-16-2006, 08:53 AM

And do you tip your server each time they bring you something or just once at the end?Not only do they have consession stands up there, they have the best consessions stands.....and save some room for the dessert cart, damn good stuff. And I did the same by running a tab and closing out in the end.

Club Level = :bandance: :supernana: :bandance: :)

Baby Fisk
08-16-2006, 09:12 AM

There are few greater delights in baseball than sitting in the 300s at USCF and having a server bring BBQ Pork Nachos right to your seat with a nice cold beverage. :drool:

Yeah, run a tab and then pay the whole thing at the end. Enjoy yourself!

batmanZoSo
08-16-2006, 09:31 AM
There are few greater delights in baseball than sitting in the 300s at USCF and having a server bring BBQ Pork Nachos right to your seat with a nice cold beverage. :drool:

Yeah, run a tab and then pay the whole thing at the end. Enjoy yourself!

Or do what I did--run a tab and then...

http://www.ifoqus.no/graf-bin/running_man.jpg
(supposed to be running):rolleyes:

twsoxfan5
08-16-2006, 09:41 AM
One thing I will tell you to do is pass on the hot dogs on the club level. They are not nearly as good as the ones on the 100 or 500 level. They are not cooked the same and if you ask for them with onions you get a little cup filled with raw onions. If you want a hot dog go down to the 100 level or choose from one of the other food items that you can only get on the 300 level.

BigPapaPump
08-16-2006, 09:44 AM
Last time I went I sat in the Club level for the first time but ate in the Stadium Club. I wish I had saved room for one of those footlong italian sausages. But running a tab is definetly the way to go.

Timmy D's
08-16-2006, 05:01 PM
Great seats!! Best part is not gettin up w/ the waiter service others had mentioned, but even better bathroom breaks can be done in record time!!! Which leaves more time, and room for more beer!! I love sittin' in those seats. I try to upgrade a few times a year there from my reg seats.

Scottiehaswheels
08-16-2006, 05:06 PM
Or do what I did--run a tab and then...

http://www.ifoqus.no/graf-bin/running_man.jpg
(supposed to be running):rolleyes:Looks like with the book he's in a hurry to go to the bathroom or something.... Not sure if thats a good compliment to the quality of the food there.. :smile: Levy Bro's now introducing: XLax pops!

SynchroJet
08-16-2006, 05:14 PM
Thank you everyone for the info! :smile:

Historia
08-16-2006, 06:36 PM
Have fun with those seats.

The Immigrant
08-16-2006, 06:45 PM
If anyone wants my club level seats to tonight's game, PM me ASAP. Something has come up at work and I am unable to go.

chisoxfanatic
08-16-2006, 06:46 PM
While you're at it, check out the Skyline Bar. It's got an amazing view of the city and is very up-scale.

Elvisfan1977
08-16-2006, 08:38 PM
One thing I will tell you to do is pass on the hot dogs on the club level. They are not nearly as good as the ones on the 100 or 500 level. They are not cooked the same and if you ask for them with onions you get a little cup filled with raw onions. If you want a hot dog go down to the 100 level or choose from one of the other food items that you can only get on the 300 level.

If you ask for grilled onions, you'll get those in a cup too.

shoelessjoe90
08-16-2006, 11:34 PM
Yea, I got grilled onions and didn't ask, I also like the hot dog, I thought it was the same as on the other levels though...

dickallen15
08-16-2006, 11:36 PM

Or get the footlong polish with grilled onions and peppers and a sweet bun. One of the greatest ballpark food items ever, although the Club level bacon cheeseburgers are awfully good. I love the Club Level.

Brian26
08-16-2006, 11:59 PM
Club Level food is unbelievable. It's amazing stuff, mostly because it's all done by the Levy Company (same people that run the Scout Seats restaurant). Whenever my wife comes to the game with me, we always hit the Club Level first and have dinner.

There are indeed concession stands, and you can order something right there and pay - so you don't have to run a tab. If you want to eat your food before you head to the seats, you can grab a spot at one of the many tables or on the couch in front of one of the tv's.

As someone mentioned, the footlong polish is outstanding. They also have the "Ultimate Nachos", which has chili, sour cream, guacamole, and is a thousand times better than the regular nachos on the lower level. The pretzel is different too- it's much bigger and tastier. They have these desert tables with incredible cheesecake, chocolate cake, chocolate malt-balls, cookies, fancy M & M's.

I've had the bbq pork sandwich too...outstanding. They have carving stations set up at different intervals, and it seems like the menu for those changes on a nightly basis.

The one item that was really disgusting was the caramel/cheese popcorn. The ladies are always trying to sell people on it. I finally broke down and bought a bag, and it was terrible. There was way too much cheese in it.

Baby Fisk
08-17-2006, 09:43 AM
IIRC, there are little menu cards that they stick in your cupholder, listing what they offer.